EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Piranha Max 153 Fish Finder  (Read 1108 times)

Campfire RV

• ---
Piranha Max 153 Fish Finder
« on: May 16, 2014, 07:55:13 PM »
I just received my new Piranha Max 153 fish finder from Bass Pro Shops today. I should receive my new fishing kayak anytime now so I can't wait to get them on the water and test them out. We will be camping on the Colorado River Memorial Day weekend so I'm looking forward to having some fun on the water and testing out my new toys. I have never had a kayak or fish finder so this will be my first experience.

This fish finder was one of the cheapest ones I found but it had some good reviews and I figured this would be good for a beginner.
Josh
2012 Thor Chateau 28Z
2007 Toyota RAV4 FWD/Remco lube pump
Alpha Tow Bar/Blue Ox base plate
U.S. Navy Retired
Good Sam Life Member

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
Re: Piranha Max 153 Fish Finder
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2014, 08:07:03 PM »
Nowt wrong with the Pirhana. I have one on the bow of my bass boat.
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

Campfire RV

• ---
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2014, 01:29:37 PM »
My kayak is being delivered to my house today so I'll be messing with it when I get off work this afternoon. I have gotten a few ideas as to where and how to mount the fish finder so I will get started with that today. I can't wait to get it on the water this weekend and see how both the kayak and the fish finder work. I didn't want to spend much money on the fish finder, I want to get used to using one first before using a more expensive one.
Josh
2012 Thor Chateau 28Z
2007 Toyota RAV4 FWD/Remco lube pump
Alpha Tow Bar/Blue Ox base plate
U.S. Navy Retired
Good Sam Life Member

Newfish

« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2014, 08:08:48 PM »
Check out www.ncka.org.   It's all about kayak fishing.   It's fun to modify your kayak.  Lots of good guys on there.   Lots of safety tips. 

Hosted by Over The Network