Piranha Max 153 Fish Finder

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Campfire RV

I just received my new Piranha Max 153 fish finder from Bass Pro Shops today. I should receive my new fishing kayak anytime now so I can't wait to get them on the water and test them out. We will be camping on the Colorado River Memorial Day weekend so I'm looking forward to having some fun on the water and testing out my new toys. I have never had a kayak or fish finder so this will be my first experience.

This fish finder was one of the cheapest ones I found but it had some good reviews and I figured this would be good for a beginner.

Nowt wrong with the Pirhana. I have one on the bow of my bass boat.

My kayak is being delivered to my house today so I'll be messing with it when I get off work this afternoon. I have gotten a few ideas as to where and how to mount the fish finder so I will get started with that today. I can't wait to get it on the water this weekend and see how both the kayak and the fish finder work. I didn't want to spend much money on the fish finder, I want to get used to using one first before using a more expensive one.

Check out www.ncka.org.  It's all about kayak fishing.  It's fun to modify your kayak.  Lots of good guys on there.  Lots of safety tips. 

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom