Moab Fall Rally 2014 (Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2014)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay, I am going to do a preliminary attendee's roster.  If I happen to put someone down as a "for sure" and they are a "maybe" or vise-versa please correct me.

Attending:
* Zuech, Mike & Chrystal (zmotorsports)
* Kuch, Ken & Sheila (Ken & Sheila)
* Nesbitt, Don & Mary Ann (gmsboss1 & Pelican Lady)
* Beard, John & Susan (Oscar Mike)
* Weimert, Frank & Barb (FrankW & Barb)
* Brewer, Terry & Betty (Terry Brewer & Betty Brewer)
* FitzGerald, Jerry & Ardra (ArdraF & JerryF
* John & Carol (Tourmaster)

Maybes:
* Bertram, Kim & Christi (skyking4ar2 & Gypsy Feet)
* Wishard, Henry & Margaret (Henry Wishard)
* Roscoe, Bill & Corinne (Photog)

Mike.

Mike:
  Dee and I really want to be there.  We have reschedule a Vegas trip with a client that is scheduled for the weekend of 10/26, which I don't think will be a problem, but I won't know till we get home.  So put us down as a maybe for now, but I'm 90% sure we'll be there.  Thanks for coordinating this. 

Steve & Dee

Steve N Dee said:
Mike:
  Dee and I really want to be there.  We have reschedule a Vegas trip with a client that is scheduled for the weekend of 10/26, which I don't think will be a problem, but I won't know till we get home.  So put us down as a maybe for now, but I'm 90% sure we'll be there.  Thanks for coordinating this. 

Steve & Dee

Will do Steve.  I have you on the maybe list but WILL swap you over to the confirmed list as we approach. ;D 

Safe travels.

Mike.

Updated list so far.

Attending:

Maybes:
* Falchini, Steve & Dee

Looking to be a pretty good turn out so far and Chrystal and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Mike.

We've officially changed our reservations to the Fall Rally dates, we will arrive on October 26, 2014 and depart on November 3, 2014...God willing and it ain't snowing, this time.

You can add "Team Lola" to the maybe List.

We will be with Frank & Barb in Kansas City for July 4, and we will work on some
plans at that time.  We will let you know ASAP.  We always enjoy Moab.

THE-BigLarry said:
You can add "Team Lola" to the maybe List.

We will be with Frank & Barb in Kansas City for July 4, and we will work on some
plans at that time.  We will let you know ASAP.  We always enjoy Moab.

Sounds great Larry.  Hope to see you guys there.  Enjoy the upcoming holiday and tell Frank and Barb hello for us.

Mike.

Updated list so far.

Attending:

Maybes:
* Falchini, Steve & Dee
* Dodd, Larry and Loretta (THE-BigLarry) aka "Team Lola"

Hey Mike, here's the first change to you list of attendees above.  We made our reservation at Portal online today, so you can move us from the maybe's to the attending!!! Yipee!!!  Now all I need is a Jeep  ;)

Thanks for coordinating this,

Steve & Dee

Steve N Dee said:
Now all I need is a Jeep  ;)
Steve & Dee

What, my Jeep ain't good enough?  ;) By October the little red TJ will have grown up and I'll have a Jeep capable of Poison Spyder and who knows what else...

Oscar Mike said:
What, my Jeep ain't good enough?  ;) By October the little red TJ will have grown up and I'll have a Jeep capable of Poison Spyder and who knows what else...

John:
  Your Jeep is plenty good, whether it's grown up or not!  I just don't want to assume  ;) anything or take advantage of your generosity (or stupidity as some others have said)!  :eek:

Steve

Steve, great news.  Glad to have you guys able to come back so soon.

OK, here is the updated list of attendees thus far.

Attending:
* Falchini, Steve & Dee

Maybes:
* Dodd, Larry and Loretta (THE-BigLarry) aka "Team Lola"

Oscar Mike said:

I thought it did just fine as is John, however, I am anxious to see it with its' new additions.

Mike.

Steve N Dee said:
John:
  Your Jeep is plenty good, whether it's grown up or not!  I just don't want to assume  ;) anything or take advantage of your generosity (or stupidity as some others have said)!  :eek:
Steve

Steve, Driving is a lot of fun but it doesn't give the driver any opportunity just to enjoy the sights, for me, I liked having a driver for half the ride, because it gave me time to enjoy the view.

zmotorsports said:
I thought it did just fine as is John, however, I am anxious to see it with its' new additions.
Mike.

I have to wait until late August to begin the build again because of our summer travel plans. As I save my nickles and dimes I am getting anxious to begin working on my little red TJ.

I am like John.  I still have a 2.5 inch lift kit (Teraflex) lying in the garage floor.  We have been so
busy getting the house ready to put on the market, I have not taken time to install it.  Once we get
the "For Sale" sign in the front yard, I plan on dedicating a couple days to nothing but Jeep work.
I plan on a few other "goodies" going on at the same time.  Still hope to confirm Moab before long.

We will meet up with Frank & Barb in Kansas City next week.  We have found out our daughter and
their daughter (both named Karen) both live in Olathe KS.  We're going up for a July 4 weekend with
everyone.  We will talk with F&B about St. George & Moab.

THE-BigLarry said:
I am like John.  I still have a 2.5 inch lift kit (Teraflex) lying in the garage floor.  We have been so
busy getting the house ready to put on the market, I have not taken time to install it.  Once we get
the "For Sale" sign in the front yard, I plan on dedicating a couple days to nothing but Jeep work.
I plan on a few other "goodies" going on at the same time.  Still hope to confirm Moab before long.

We will meet up with Frank & Barb in Kansas City next week.  We have found out our daughter and
their daughter (both named Karen) both live in Olathe KS.  We're going up for a July 4 weekend with
everyone.  We will talk with F&B about St. George & Moab.

Sounds great, hope you guys can attend.

Mike.

Hi Mike,

I made a reservation at Portal today.  I plan to be there for the Rally.  Please move me from maybe to attending.  :)

Bill

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom