Moab Fall Rally 2014 (Oct. 26-Nov. 2, 2014)

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Updated list.

Attending:
* Zuech, Mike & Chrystal (zmotorsports)
* Kuch, Ken & Sheila (Ken & Sheila)
* Nesbitt, Don & Mary Ann (gmsboss1 & Pelican Lady)
* Beard, John & Susan (Oscar Mike)
* Weimert, Frank & Barb (FrankW & Barb)
* Brewer, Terry & Betty (Terry Brewer & Betty Brewer)
* FitzGerald, Jerry & Ardra (ArdraF & JerryF
* Myers, John & Carol (Tourmaster)
* Falchini, Steve & Dee
* Roscoe, Bill & Corinne (Photog)
* Beckers, Gary & Darlene (Becks)
* Dodd, Larry and Loretta (THE-BigLarry) aka "Team Lola"
* Nugent, Len and Brenda (Cactustwo)
* Sirota, Jeff and Anita (Jeff and Anita)
* Gary and Carol (GarynCarol)
* Phillips, Gary and Andrea (Bajarat)
* Fish, Jim and Judy (?/Friends of Jeff & Anita)

Maybes:
* Wishard, Henry & Margaret (Henry Wishard)
* Schneider, Lou (Lou Schneider)

Anyone coming to Moab want to order a Forum Flag? Marty (SargeW) now has the flags in stock.
I've ordered a couple, but told Sarge to hold off shipping to see if others wanted to order. That way sarge can ship them all together.
To order your flag click HERE.
Flags are on the bottom of the page. Change your ship address to Portal, or just sent Sarge a message to ship your order to Portal.

ken

We ordered ours and Sarge says it has been shipped so it should arrive before the Moab rally.  Yippee!

ArdraF

I guess this gives me an excuse to get a pole rigged up on the back of the coach like I have been wanting for several years. :D

Mike.

Just bought my first pole at the FMCA rally in Redmond in August.  Like Ardra, I already ordered mine from Marty and it has already shipped.  I am looking forward to flying it @ Moab.  I am glad to see other Framily are getting flags.  Makes us all feel connected.  Going to get the MH out of storage tomorrow and bring it home to start getting it ready to hit the road next Saturday.  Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  Thanks again Mike for coordinating this trip!  ;D

Steve & Dee

Not much coordinating Steve, just show up and see for yourself. ;D

I talked to Doug a couple of weeks ago to reserve the pavilion for the afternoons.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.  I was telling Chrystal last night on our walk that I feel lucky this year because we get a two-fer, we get to see most everyone twice in the same year.

Mike.

Steve, on a side note Chrystal made your pasta a few weeks ago.  WOW, it was delicious. 

Glad the pasta turned out good.  Tell Chrystal that Dee is bringing her red boots!  On another note, as a Utah resident, can you comment on what you think the weather will be like?  No crystal ball, just a what's usual?

Steve

Margaret and I will be coming if my eye clears up before Thursday. Just had cataract surgery Thursday and everything is cloudy. Doctor said it was normal for some people to take a while for their eye to clear up.
  We haven't made Reversation yet because of the uncertain vision problems. Hope they still can work us into the park.

We left MN today headed to Moab. Spent the last few days helping a friend install a res fridge in his 2003 Dynasty. Was a bit more work than the one I put in my coach, but we got it done. We'll likely get to Moab by thurs or so, and just hang out waiting for others to arrive.

Henry Wishard said:
Margaret and I will be coming if my eye clears up before Thursday. Just had cataract surgery Thursday and everything is cloudy. Doctor said it was normal for some people to take a while for their eye to clear up.
  We haven't made Reversation yet because of the uncertain vision problems. Hope they still can work us into the park.

Henry, that is AWESOME!!!  Hope the eye clears up and you and Margaret can make it.  We would love to see you guys again.

I don't think this time of year would be a problem accomodating you without reservations.  The last seveal years when we have been there this time of year the campground has a lot of empty spots.  Although it seems each year there are a few more than the previous year.

Mike.

Steve N Dee said:
Glad the pasta turned out good.  Tell Chrystal that Dee is bringing her red boots!  On another note, as a Utah resident, can you comment on what you think the weather will be like?  No crystal ball, just a what's usual?

Steve

Let's see Steve, I am going to go on a limb and say mid-high 30's for lows and upper 60's for daytime highs.  That is what I am ordering.

Actually that is what it has been in the past but unfortunately this time of year it can change for the not so pleasant rathder quickly.  Temps will definitely be cooler than May weather when you were last there.

Chrystal said to tell Dee she is anxious to see her red boots that she has heard about.

Mike.

Becks said:
We left MN today headed to Moab. Spent the last few days helping a friend install a res fridge in his 2003 Dynasty. Was a bit more work than the one I put in my coach, but we got it done. We'll likely get to Moab by thurs or so, and just hang out waiting for others to arrive.

Sounds good, don't have too much fun until the rest of us get there.

Mike.

Okay, Chyrstal and I have been talking and thought we would throw out there and see if we could get any suggestions as far as an evening activity for Halloween night. 

We thought it would be good to throw this our there before arrival just in case people need or want to bring certain items.

So start throwing out suggestions.  Brainstorm people.  ;D

Mike.

For anyone who is going to be in Moab on Saturday the 25th, they have punkin' chunkin' out at the old airport.  We have been a couple of times and it is something to see first hand rather than watching on TV.

Here is a link for information.
http://www.youthgardenproject.org/pumpkinchuckin/

A couple of years ago the air cannon "Big 10 Inch" was there trying to break the world's record.

Mike.

Oh boy oh  boy, I have many ideas and I was hoping  you might be open to some of my activities. One roll of  Toilet paper would  be on my list of needed supplies.  How can we have an RVForum rally without such talk?

We are in St George Utah tonight  with  FMCA 4 wheelers.  I will  think more about what supplies  may be quick and easy. 

BB

We plan to arrive on Saturday and since we will only be 75 miles away we should arrive early.  I will call the park to confirm that an early arrival is okay.  The festival sounds like a fun time, so we plan to go.  We are currently in Montrose, CO and the weather has been fabulous, so hopefully Mike's prediction will be right.

Sheila 

Ken & Sheila said:
We plan to arrive on Saturday and since we will only be 75 miles away we should arrive early.  I will call the park to confirm that an early arrival is okay.  The festival sounds like a fun time, so we plan to go.  We are currently in Montrose, CO and the weather has been fabulous, so hopefully Mike's prediction will be right.

Sheila

Sheila don't jinx us on the weather. ;)

Mike.

Betty Brewer said:
Oh boy oh  boy, I have many ideas and I was hoping  you might be open to some of my activities. One roll of  Toilet paper would  be on my list of needed supplies.  How can we have an RVForum rally without such talk?

We are in St George Utah tonight  with  FMCA 4 wheelers.  I will  think more about what supplies  may be quick and easy. 

BB

Awesome Betty.  You always have great ideas.

Have fun in St. George.

Mike.

Back
Top Bottom