PALO DURO CANYON RALLY, MAY 10-17, 2015 - CANYON TEXAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
One of my final chores before year end.  Here is what I believe to be an accurate
list of the attendees to the PDC Rally in Texas.  Henry & I have been in constant
communication working on this, well not constant, but we talk now and then. . . .

1. Akers - George & Lucy        Lucyakers
2. Beard - John & Susan          Oscar Mike
3. Beckers ? Gary & Darlene Becks
4. Bertram - Kim & Christi      Skyking4AR2 / Gypsy Feet
5. Brewer - Terry & Betty Betty Brewer
6. Brucker - Gary & Maria garyb1st
7. Dodd - Larry & Loretta        THE-Big Larry
8. Down - Ray & Liza Liza
9. Falchini - Steve & Dee        Steve N Dee
10. Ferguson - Gary & Coleen Taoshum
11. Fitzgerald - Ardra & Jerry JerArdra
12. Johnson, Susan and Don SaltyAdventurer
13. Kehler,  Fox & Cheryl Sr. Fox
14. Kuch - Ken & Sheila Ken & Sheila
15. Lawrence - Mike & Wendy Wendy
16. Marabito - Ron & Shirley Ron from Big D
17. Maxwell, Bob Bob Maxwell
18. Moser, Dave & Nancy          Gunny69
19. N. Larry and MaryAnn Larry N.
20. Nesbitt - Don & Mary Ann gmsboss1 / Pelican Lady
21. Reiter - Ned and Lorna          Ned
22. Sherow - Randy & Debbie    AZRandy1
23. Stiskala - Jan and Lovely Olga Silly Monkey (JanStiskala)
24. Stock - Dean and Linda Dean & Linda Stock
25. Weimert - Frank & Barb FrankW
26. White - Ernie & Tara Ernie &Tara
27. Wishard - Henry & Margaret Henry Wishard
28. Zeuch - Mike & Chrystal ZMOTORSPORTS

CANCELLED: :  

Dane - Bill & Raymonda      Llib enad
Norwood Bill & Joan Bill N
Parks, Chet & Laurie
Thomas - Fred and Daisy      fredthomas

That looks like an awesome roster Larry.  We look forward to seeing all of our friends and a lot of new ones that we haven't yet had the pleasure to meet.

Mike.

Hi Larry,

Do you know if there's room for us.  I haven't called yet, thought I would check here first. 

Hubby and I would love to join in if there's room.

Robin and Charles Phillipus

Go to the Palo Duro Canyon web site and use the online reservation system.  It will tell you what's available.

I just perused the Palo Duro Website and there are sites available in the Mesquite & Hackberry Campground, but it appears that there are none available in the Sagebrush Campgrounds.

Roadhappy said:
Hi Larry,

Do you know if there's room for us.  I haven't called yet, thought I would check here first. 

Hubby and I would love to join in if there's room.

Robin and Charles Phillipus

Hi Guys and Welcome.  There should be room.  Got to the Website for Reservations.
Ned has a link posted just below your comment.  I am not sure how to repost his link,
but if his does not work, message me back and we will get it to you.  Meanwhile I will
put you on the list, but be sure you get a reservation and confirmation from TPWD. . . .

See you in May ! ! ! !

Updated list.  We may take over the entire canyon ! ! ! !

1. Akers - George & Lucy        Lucyakers
2. Beard - John & Susan          Oscar Mike
3. Beckers ? Gary & Darlene Becks
4. Bertram - Kim & Christi      Skyking4AR2 / Gypsy Feet
5. Brewer - Terry & Betty Betty Brewer
6. Brucker - Gary & Maria garyb1st
7. Dodd - Larry & Loretta        THE-Big Larry
8. Down - Ray & Liza Liza
9. Falchini - Steve & Dee        Steve N Dee
10. Ferguson - Gary & Coleen Taoshum
11. Fitzgerald - Ardra & Jerry JerArdra
12. Johnson, Susan and Don SaltyAdventurer
13. Kehler -  Fox & Cheryl         Sr. Fox
14. Kuch - Ken & Sheila Ken & Sheila
15. Lawrence - Mike & Wendy Wendy
16. Marabito - Ron & Shirley Ron from Big D
17. Maxwell - Bob         Bob Maxwell
18. Moser - Dave & Nancy          Gunny69
19. N. Larry and MaryAnn Larry N.
20. Nesbitt - Don & Mary Ann gmsboss1 / Pelican Lady
21. Phillipus -Robin and Charles roadhappy
22. Reiter - Ned and Lorna          Ned
23. Sherow - Randy & Debbie    AZRandy1
24. Stiskala - Jan and Lovely Olga Silly Monkey (JanStiskala)
25. Stock - Dean and Linda Dean & Linda Stock
26. Weimert - Frank & Barb FrankW
27. White - Ernie & Tara         Ernie &Tara
28. Wishard - Henry & Margaret Henry Wishard
29. Zuech - Mike & Chrystal ZMOTORSPORTS (finally got it right)

Larry and Mary Ann Nussbaumer (Larry N.) have just completed confirmed reservations from May 10 to 17 -- I think it's site 16, but I may have misread it.

Just made reservations online.

We have never been to a rally before so is there anything special we need to know beforehand.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Robin

Roadhappy said:
Just made reservations online.

We have never been to a rally before so is there anything special we need to know beforehand.

Really looking forward to meeting everyone.

Robin

Bring alcohol??  Kidding !!! ! (sort of)  No special prep needed.  A Rally is 7 days of just enjoying
people.  We will be dining out a couple nights as a group.  There will be at least one maybe 2 organized
activities, i.e. tours of local attractions.  We are planning on at least one 'pot luck' type dinner for the
group.  Other than that we will provide you with a list of local attractions and restaurants if you want to
partake of them.  OR, if you want to set your chair outside your coach and plant yourself there for 7 days,
you're very welcome to do so.  Look forward to meeting you buys as well.  Bring your boots & cowboy hat. . . . . .

Larry

THE-BigLarry said:
Bring alcohol??  Kidding !!! ! (sort of)  No special prep needed.  A Rally is 7 days of just enjoying
people.  We will be dining out a couple nights as a group.  There will be at least one maybe 2 organized
activities, i.e. tours of local attractions.  We are planning on at least one 'pot luck' type dinner for the
group.  Other than that we will provide you with a list of local attractions and restaurants if you want to
partake of them.  OR, if you want to set your chair outside your coach and plant yourself there for 7 days,
you're very welcome to do so.  Look forward to meeting you buys as well.  Bring your boots & cowboy hat. . . . . .

Larry

Now wait a minute Larry, you mentioned nothing about cowboy boots and cowboy hat previously.  That may be asking just a bit too much. ;D

Sounds like a blast.  Looking forward to it.

Mike.

Hello Palo Duro Rally Folks.

I want to post a note on here about three basic "Rules" that RV Forum follows just to be sure
there is no misunderstandings.  These basics are in place for the benefit of all and we do hope
you understand why they are here.

1.  WEAR A NAME TAG - with so many people around and our memory is not what it used to
be it helps us to remember who you are.  It also keeps me from having to introduce myself to you
3 times or more.

2.  PLEASE - Do not bring your pets to any event where food is served, typically happy hour and
any 'potluck' dinner we may have.  Many RVForum folks are pet owners and most of us love pets too.
However there have been incidents where a furrykid broke loose and created some general havoc at
events.  Also, some members have allergies to pet dander or have reason to just not want to be around
animals.  So we ask your cooperation. 

3.  See Rule #1. . . .

We continue to look forward to this get together.  As the time draws closer I begin to get a little
nervous/excited.  We're praying for good weather, but remember it's Texas in May.  It's like a box
of chocolates. . . . . well you get the idea.

THE Big Larry and the crew.

We're looking forward to the rally and seeing old and new friends.  Thanks again, Larry, for all your hard work on this.

Chrystal and I are looking forward to it as well Team LOLA. 

Although you promised us nice weather Larry, so that is what we are holding you to. ;D

Mike.

Yes Larry, thanks for all your effort. I am looking forward to this trip. Although I may be coming stag, as Susan may not be coming. I told my wife that I wasn't going to let another gathering come and go without attending. Susan is stilled tied to her job at the family business and she may not be able to break away, as we're going on a 4-week journey beginning in early July.

Oh yea, what Mike said about the weather.

Larry:  I had a group of photographers in the canyon in May a couple years ago and the weather was terrific.  Good chance it will be the same this year.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom