PALO DURO CANYON RALLY, MAY 10-17, 2015 - CANYON TEXAS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron from Big D said:
Larry:  I had a group of photographers in the canyon in May a couple years ago and the weather was terrific.  Good chance it will be the same this year.

OK Ron, so this is the base line that we are going to hold you Texans to. ;D

Mike.

Sr Fox said:
My wife is concerned about the Pet Rule that she might not be able to bring me to food events.  :)

I guess as long as you are well behaved, you might get by.  However jumping on the food table
to eat out of a bowl might get you in hot water.  HA! 

Looking forward to meeting you guys...

THE Big Larry

Many of the cactus will flower nicely, if you're there at the right time (though perhaps not every years, depending on the plant). I'm not sure exactly when that is in Palo Duro, though.

UPDATED LIST: NOW OFFICIALLY AT 30 COACHES ! ! ! 

1. Akers - George & Lucy        Lucyakers
2. Beard - John & Susan          Oscar Mike
3. Beckers ? Gary & Darlene Becks
4. Bertram - Kim & Christi      Skyking4AR2 / Gypsy Feet
5. Brewer - Terry & Betty Betty Brewer
6. Brucker - Gary & Maria garyb1st
7. Dodd - Larry & Loretta        THE-Big Larry
8. Down - Ray & Liza Liza
9. Falchini - Steve & Dee        Steve N Dee
10. Ferguson - Gary & Coleen Taoshum
11. Fitzgerald - Ardra & Jerry JerArdra
12. Johnson, Susan and Don SaltyAdventurer
13. Kehler -  Fox & Cheryl Sr. Fox
14. Kuch - Ken & Sheila Ken & Sheila
15. Lawrence - Mike & Wendy Wendy
16. Marabito - Ron & Shirley Ron from Big D
17. Maxwell - Bob Bob Maxwell
18. Moser - Dave & Nancy          Gunny69
19. Nussbaumer - Larry and MaryAnn Larry N.
20. Nesbitt - Don & Mary Ann gmsboss1 / Pelican Lady
21. Phillipus -Robin and Charles roadhappy
22. Reiter - Ned and Lorna          Ned
23. Schwarz ? Michael and Ellen mrschwarz
24. Sherow - Randy & Debbie    AZRandy1
25. Stiskala - Jan and Lovely Olga Silly Monkey (JanStiskala)
26. Stock - Dean and Linda Dean & Linda Stock
27. Weimert - Frank & Barb FrankW
28. White - Ernie & Tara Ernie &Tara
29. Wishard - Henry & Margaret Henry Wishard
30. Zuech - Mike & Chrystal ZMOTORSPORTS

THE-BigLarry said:
UPDATED LIST: NOW OFFICIALLY AT 30 COACHES ! ! ! 

Damn!  That's a lot of coaches.  Great turn-out.  We're getting excited, it is only about 10 weeks away. ;D

Mike.

We have our reservations made and confirmed for the time frame, but it only states that we are confirmed for the Palo Duro Canyon Campsites.  Do we need to do anything to ensure that we are with the group or is that being taken care of by someone else?  Looking forward to it.

mrschwarz said:
Our schedule has changed and we're going to have to cancel. Sorry.

Michael, sorry you guys won't be there.  At our first Happy Hour, we will have toast to those who could not make it.

Gunny69 said:
We have our reservations made and confirmed for the time frame, but it only states that we are confirmed for the Palo Duro Canyon Campsites.  Do we need to do anything to ensure that we are with the group or is that being taken care of by someone else?  Looking forward to it.

Gunny, I am working with Ms. Shannon Blalock PDC Park Supt. to see about how best to arrange the
camping order.  Some want to park next to friends, etc., and others like you are just wondering where
do we go.  I hope to have this info in a week or so and be able to put some order to this question. 

Info for all::  Camping in PDC is on a first come first served basis.  Any open campsite is available, if not occupied or
marked with camp chair etc.  Look at the map on line and determine where you might want to land.  There are two very
nice campgrounds in PDC, but they are a bit apart. 

I hope to have another update for all very soon.  Looking forward to this so very much. 

A very nervous Larry Dodd. . . . . .

A very nervous Larry Dodd

Don't be.  If it works, it works and if it doesn't that's too bad.  We'll all survive regardless and, knowing this group, we'll have a good time anyway!  It is what it is.

ArdraF

I heard that it is hard to not have a good time anywhere in Texas...

I really want to make this happen.  There are so many things going on right now, if I make it, it will be a last minute thing.  But it's definitely on my things I want to do list.  I'll just tow my ATV instead of my Bike, so I can have some fun in the park.  I'm also putting this post here as I want to follow the thread.

Thanks.

Steve

99WinAdventurer37G said:
I really want to make this happen.  There are so many things going on right now, if I make it, it will be a last minute thing.  But it's definitely on my things I want to do list.  I'll just tow my ATV instead of my Bike, so I can have some fun in the park.  I'm also putting this post here as I want to follow the thread.

Thanks.

Steve

Be sure and make a reservation through the TPWD web page or call them.  A spot to park may become an issue. . .  Look forward to seeing you down in the Canyon. . .

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom