Where are you going to spend Memorial Day weekend?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Devil's Den State Park in Arkansas with both of my sons -- my eldest is home on leave for two weeks from the Navy and it will be his first time going with us in the motor home. 

We will be at a local CG just 31 miles from our home where we meet up with friends every year. Then after the weekend Ned and others will join us for a forum mini rally. Hoping for good weather.

We're staying at the Majestic Oaks RV Resort in Biloxi, MS.  We had made reservations to stay there last year but had to cancel due to family issues so we are looking forward to a relaxing weekend there this time around.  We will leave Thursday afternoon and spend the night somewhere on the road between here and there and arrive Friday about noon.  Won't come back until Tuesday after the rush.  This will be the first trip with the Lincoln MKZ in tow with the new tow bar setup so I'm anxious to see how it will tow.

Dan

We will be staying at Southern Oaks CG, Summerfield, FL from Friday 23rd to Monday 26th to attend the FCRV regional rally.

River Valley Campground in Cherokee N.C.  Nice and Quiet. They don't put up with much foolishness!!

At home with a VPN connection to the office rolling out a software upgrade, while keeping a eye on the TV (Formula 1, Indianapolis 500, World 600).

We're currently in a campground just south of Burlington, VT, but we'll be leaving tomorrow for our lakeside cottage in upstate NY for the weekend and following couple of weeks. Our kids live near there, and insist we stay in the area for our upcoming 50th anniversary for some reason.  ;D

Pray and hope that all of you have safe travels and lots of fun!  Weather in Minnesota sound perfect for the weekend.

We will be at FT Abraham Lincoln state park in ND, then on Memorial Day will be at North Dakota Veteran's cemetery to honor those who gave their all.  This is what the the day was created for and what we should all be doing!

Leaving Moab this morning in the rain for a drive over the mountains on I70. Thankfully, they cancelled the winter weather warning.

Ernie

Back
Top Bottom