2003 Tradewinds

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Barb

Click Here To See Where I Am http://map.datastormu
Well we are no longer "trailer trash".  We joined the MotorHome Crowd. We bought a used 2003 Tradewinds LTC 40' diesel pusher 7395 by National RV.  With a 8.3L 350 Cummins w/Allison MH 3000 ISC, and Country Coach Dynomax chassis.  That has 16k miles.  We're gonna take delivery next week if all goes well in the money department.  We're thinking about getting a used Chevy Colorado for a toad with a blue ox tow bar.  And we haven't figured out a auxiliary bake yet.  Here's a few pics

Barb

Attachments

• Tradewinds1.jpg
    Tradewinds1.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 64
  • Tradewinds2.jpg
    Tradewinds2.jpg
    53.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Interior1.jpg
    Interior1.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 58
Nice looking rig, looking forward to the open house this winter.

Hope your Tradewinds gives you as much pleasure as ours has for us. :) :)

Barb

Nice rig.  Looking forward to seeing you and Frank this winter and the new rig, too.  I wouldn't call your 5th wheel "trailer trash", it was very nice, too.

Congratulations Frank & Barb.  Looks like a nice motorhome.  I would recommend a good 4WD for a toad.  That would look real nice behind that MH and out on the trails in Moab.  Looking forward to the walk through.

Lorna, Thanks........OK we won't call ourselves trailer trash anymore.  But we still have room for some more of those 4 hr. happy hours...... (VBG..LOL)  How long are you gonna be at Ham Lake?

Barb

p.s. a few more pics

Attachments

• Bedroom.jpg
    Bedroom.jpg
    4 KB · Views: 27
Thanks Ron...
We're looking at a Chevy Colorado.  4x4 pickup.  It has....around a 5' bed....I think.  Trying to find a good multi-purpose vehicle within our price range. 

A couple more pic.

Barb

Attachments

• Interior2.jpg
    Interior2.jpg
    3.9 KB · Views: 31
  • Drivers seat.jpg
    Drivers seat.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 31
What an elegant motorhome. Congratulations and we're wishing you many Happy Trails in your new coach.  :)

Regards,
Jack and Liz

Barb said:
Thank you all.

Jeff, we were on your site, 25, at Moab last spring.  We will be next to you on 24 this year.  Unless the park makes changes.

Barb

Great, we can compare notes!

Barb,

We are leaving Ham Lake tomorrow for Pender NE to have the tow bar serviced, maybe a couple of capitols on the way and visits with friends and then Kerrville for a week for the rally.  Looking forward to some more of those 4 hr happy hrs too.

Wow!

Frank and Barb,
It looks brand new!  Just beautiful.  What made you switch?  Just curious.

Your 5er was a beauty and so big.

Betty

Betty,

It was crazy when we got home.  I'll try to keep the TMI limited.  D's GD's, Friends....Poor Frank has 5 females in the house.  So when they all went home we went for a drive.  Just seemed like a normal thing to do.  Driving.........We went by the dealer, so we stopped in to see if we could get tickets to the up coming rv show.  We left with a purchase order for a used MH.  We had no intention of buying anything.  We had talked about down sizing if we ever bought another 5'er.  We've had 2 tents. 2 popups, one i didn't want. One class C, I loved. One travel trailer, i didn't want, and 2 5'ers, i didn't want.  So Frank is telling all our friends and family he bought me a MH to make happy.  Isn't that sweet.  Expensive..  But Sweet.

The truth is..........this is a secret............I don't like to be told where i can't go.  So now I'll be able to go into MH only parks, and be a member of FMCA.  Just Kidding.............

Barb

No problem, Barb, just more cheese and sausage for me :)

Yep sounds like Frank is a real nice guy, getting you a MH so you can join FMCA. ;D ;D  Looks great and I am sure you will enjoy it.  Gee now if we end up in the same section as last year at TC you will be able to park next door. :D ;)

Barb

I thought it was because Frank couldn't get the Alaska crud off the truck & fiver....I'm starting on mine tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom