1st time in 17 years

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Molaker said:
You do know there is a Cracker Barrel in Branson, don't you?

Are you kidding.  Been here 4 days and have eaten there 3 times plus we often drive down from Ozark to eat there because the one in Springfield is just about as far away and always very busy.

Here's a photo I couldn't do yesterday as our internet connections was so slow.

Attachments

• On the hook (Copy).jpg
    On the hook (Copy).jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 61
Did you stay at the Ladybug Campground?  We remember that mini-rally well :)

Something that didn't occur to me until later was when being towed, our refrigerator was probably well out of specification for level while running.  In the stress of getting hooked up, who thinks of turning off their refrigerator?  I checked the ARP control for possible shutdowns, and it said it had turned the refrigerator off 3 times.  Since there would not have been any other times that it would have shut down, I'm assuming those 3 shutdowns were during the towing.  If that's true, then the ARP probably saved a possible failure of our new cooling unit.

I need to remember that about the fridge in case we are ever towed, I would hate to ruin my new one.

I replaced 2 batteries right after I bought the coach.  It was a stand alone Interstate battery distributor and they said the others were good, that was 2 years ago.  I hope the other 4 don't go at some point.  Have a new one on the generator too.  The battery minder seems to be taking good care of them, but I don't know the age as long as its on with no flipped GFCI at the house, I changed the receptacle it goes to.  Do batteries just check good or bad only or show if they are going bad? The minder was off and mine showed to low to start on the display, only the chassis were real low. But in an hour with the generator running they started the coach, then I drove it with the genny running to charge them and replugged up when I got home.  They showed charged up again so guess it didn't hurt them.

Always glad to read a story with a happy ending.....sorry for the troubles.

Hope the rest of the story is a happy ending, too!

Be Well.

Don and Mary Ann

Back
Top Bottom