When you have time..why not reminisce about your old posts.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

carson

I have been a member since 1996..  what have I written/posted ?

Simple; go to the SEARCH function (on the toolbar), punch in one word (dog or country or whatever).

Next put your moniker in to replace the *.
Next set the function to  oldest first.
Next set  show results as messages only.
Hit SEARCH and you'll be surprised what you will find

I found stuff that I didn't even remember, things I that I wrote.
  What a trip over the years. Just like looking at old pictures; probably helps to to restore your memory brain cells as well.  It's like a game.

I have a feeling that I am re-inventing the wheel here.

Took me 8 years to think of it.  <$1alt="" title="" onresizestart="return false;" id="smiley__$2" style="padding: 0 3px 0 3px;" />

Or you can click Profile, then Show posts. You can bookmark that link and return to it any time, which I do periodicalky (often?)

Tom, I don't want to be critical.  We all know how that works as you described.

My intent was to be nostalgic only.  Folks can go back in history and find out ALL that the have typed in a certain word,  not a topic. There are hundreds of words that folks my be interested in for their own pleasure.

You do not have to defend the wonderful abilities that the Forum has.. It is great.
It's just something that I felt was different as a whole picture without marking things I wanted to see.

Happy Memorial day tomorrow.

Thanks Carson. I wasn't trying to be defensive or critical of your post. Just trying to illustrate that I use a different route to get to the same end, and use if often to "reminisce" over my prior posts. IOW I think you made an excellent suggestion, and I didn't mean to rain on your parade.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom