2012 Coachman/Clipper 108ST Sport - Electrical problem

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Eddy-Lucy

Good day all, got a little problem....When I hookup the camper to 120V, I dont get power to ANY of the receptacles throughout the camper. Unit only has a combo 15/20 AM breaker in which I think I have ruled out... The 15A a assume powers the outlets, while the 20A powers the A/C...A/C works great no issues; What I did was, I unplugged the cables, and basically took the cables that were connected to the 15A and connected them to the 20A, while leaving the A/C unplugged... Still no juice to any of the receptacles..... Im I missing another GFI or some sore of breaker anywhere else that someone has encountered the same issue in the past? Dont know were else to check.

Any help is appreciated...

Thanks in advance...

We are thinking of upgrading soon, the family has really enjoyed the last 14 months with our camper, it may be time for a TT... :)

Eddy

Somebody hit me with a hammer...!!

After testing all sources; measuring power at breakers, testing breakers, I decided to follow the romeX cables all throughout the camper, guess what?? I found a new outlet that I had never seen before, and of course its GFCI protected, its the MAIN outlet that feeds the rest....Duh....Reset the GFCI and BOOM! we got power!!

Lesson learned!!

Eddy (happy camper) (still gonna get on the wife for a TT in the near future...)

Happy Memorial Day  USA

Give us a ring anytime you need help.  We'll be happy to get things going for you.  ;D  Glad you figured it out.

Back
Top Bottom