Dinghy doggies

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Our doggies (mother and daughter) recently experienced their first RV trip (5,200 miles round trip). This weekend they experienced their first time afloat for more than a brief run. It didn't take them long to figure out that they'd be taken to shore periodically, and they quickly settled down. It also didn't take long for them to look forward to just being in the dinghy.

Gabby (the mom) is a natural in the water, having made numerous short small boat trips, and readily hops in the water from our dock. Zoey (the pup) hasn't been keen on getting in the water. But, being able to walk in from a sandy beach, made her far more comfortable.

Attachments

• Dinghy_doggies-small.jpg
    Dinghy_doggies-small.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 46
My dinghy doggie took to the water quickly...as long as she doesn't have to get in it.  :)

Attachments

• 2007_08_31_15_20_42s.jpg
    2007_08_31_15_20_42s.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 30
Aye Tom, we previously had a dog that considered the dinghy "her boat", but would never get in the water. When she first started boating with us, she'd wake me up at 6:00am and I'd get up and take her to shore. She didn't "do" anything, and I finally figured out she just wanted a dinghy ride.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom