I did it.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

startingover

I did it!! My sister and I got here in July last summer with a tent..then my sister found a tent trailer on Craigslist. We moved into that. Then her friend wanted it and agreed to trade her his 20ft trailer. We shared that for most of the winter  :( Finally, I posted on Craigslist that I was looking for a trailer of my own. A guy contacted me about a trailer he had in storage, a fifth wheel. I think I posted about moving it on here..somewhere. Anyway, last Thursday I made the last payment on it via paypal..he sold it to me sight unseen for 750 dollars..it's in great shape and now I'm just waiting for the title.
Gotta love Craigslist.
Now I need to get a truck and insurance. I'm old enough to get insurance through AARP and The Hartford. Anyone have any other suggestions??
I'm not pulling it right now, but I am living in it in Northern Arizona in the RV Park I work for.
I intend to eventually travel in it.

Hello,
Congrats on the trailer!  Scared me a little when you said "waiting for the title"  Hope that isn't and/or becomes an issue?

Well, since he allowed me to make EVERY payment through PayPal and I have his original emails and every email since AND I used those documents to qualify for a sliding scale at the local medical clinic for care, with his consent and signature, I'm pretty sure I have a case. But, I kind of trust him. Don't think it hasn't crossed my mind. This camper is worth WAY more than what I paid though. I did check and it is registered in his name.
Every now and again people turn out to be just good.

I recently purchased my own motorhome and am so excited to travel between my children's homes in Nebraska, Arizona, California and Washington State.
I am so proud of them for being so strong and independent , but geez, they are really spread out.
Do you have any advice on jobs that can be done online?
Congrats on your trailer!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7199michael
Back
Top Bottom