EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: 1979 Chevrolet Junior Country Cruiser  (Read 1651 times)

bc_archer

1979 Chevrolet Junior Country Cruiser
« on: June 08, 2014, 09:29:17 AM »
I just purchased a 1979 Chevrolet Junior Country Cruiser and would like to find out more about it. I have manuals for the stove, but not  the 3-way fridge and I don't have a manual for the Hydro Flame furnace either. It also looks like there is a fold out overhead bed supported in the front by a ledge, but I don't see anything to support the rear of the bed towards the sink. Does anyone have any information like manuals, pictures or diagrams that would be useful?

Thanks

Alfa38User

• ---
Re: 1979 Chevrolet Junior Country Cruiser
« Reply #1 on: June 08, 2014, 12:06:31 PM »
Any manuals for that particular vehicle, given its age will be impossible to find. Manuals for most earlier model vehicles like this probably did not contain a lot of information, more generic than anything else. However, manuals for the fridge and furnace can usually be found by google-ing the make and model of the appliance. Even if the exact model is not found, these things haven't changed much over the years so a manual for the 'family' of the particular appliance should be good.....
Stu
Montréal, Canada 🍁
Snowbird, Naples Florida
Alfa Gold 38 (2000) 5ver (parked!)

"Of course I talk to myself, sometimes I need expert advise!!!"

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2014, 12:30:22 PM »
You'll find sources for manuals for appliances by clicking the Resources button above and scrolling down to Owners/user manuals and service/repair manuals.
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

bc_archer

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2014, 05:35:21 PM »
Nothing in the resources page. I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone else has one of these units or had one in the past and maybe has some tips, pictures etc.

Thanks

Tom

• Administrator
  • ---
    • RV Forum web site
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2014, 08:51:59 PM »
Quote from: bc_archer
Nothing in the resources page.

Which makes/models of refrigerator and furnace do you have?
Tom.  Need help? Click the Help button in the toolbar above.

Hosted by Over The Network