1979 Chevrolet Junior Country Cruiser

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bc_archer

I just purchased a 1979 Chevrolet Junior Country Cruiser and would like to find out more about it. I have manuals for the stove, but not  the 3-way fridge and I don't have a manual for the Hydro Flame furnace either. It also looks like there is a fold out overhead bed supported in the front by a ledge, but I don't see anything to support the rear of the bed towards the sink. Does anyone have any information like manuals, pictures or diagrams that would be useful?

Thanks

Any manuals for that particular vehicle, given its age will be impossible to find. Manuals for most earlier model vehicles like this probably did not contain a lot of information, more generic than anything else. However, manuals for the fridge and furnace can usually be found by google-ing the make and model of the appliance. Even if the exact model is not found, these things haven't changed much over the years so a manual for the 'family' of the particular appliance should be good.....

You'll find sources for manuals for appliances by clicking the Resources button above and scrolling down to Owners/user manuals and service/repair manuals.

Nothing in the resources page. I know it's a long shot, but I'm hoping someone else has one of these units or had one in the past and maybe has some tips, pictures etc.

Thanks

[quote author=bc_archer]Nothing in the resources page.[/quote]

Which makes/models of refrigerator and furnace do you have?

Back
Top Bottom