SERENGETI SOLD!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jackliz

Howdy, Y'all.

We waved bye bye to our 1995 Serengeti this morning as the new owner drove it away. I must admit that I was a little sad as that coach was our home on wheels for a number of years.  :'(  We bought it new and put many options on it that made it a very good fulltiming vehicle.
It will make it's new home in Michigan where it will have it's very own covered storage area. :D

Ahhhhhhhhhhh.  Retirement is next!! ;D

Regards,
Liz

Congratulations on the sale of the Serengeti. Sad though it may be to see it go, it's one less thing to be concerned about, and you have an even nicer home on wheels with the Bird.

Glad to read that the Serengeti was sold. ?Next question is when is Jack going to retire? ?Hopefully soon!!! ?Look forward to seeing both of you in the near future but not in Florida(G).

Lorna said:
Glad to read that the Serengeti was sold.  Next question is when is Jack going to retire?  Hopefully soon!!!  Look forward to seeing both of you in the near future but not in Florida(G).
Howdy, Lorna.
Jack's retirement date is March 31, 2006. I am pretty sure that we will see you in Wisconsin. :)

Regards,
Liz

Congrats Liz and Jack

I know that is a big load off your minds. Now you can start working on next April Fool's Day plans. Easy for you to make Moab then :D :D

Look forward to seeing you at Moab next year:) :) Maybe even Wis.

It's taken a while, but you have been patient and persistent--I've followed the saga quietly. :)  I'm happy to read that the Serengeti is sold.

Ciao,

Doug

Lis & Jack,

Congratulations on selling the Serengeti.  Does this mean Jack will be able to go fishing with me in Mt next year?

Jack & Liz,

Glad to see that your Serengeti has finaly found a new home.  Congratulations!.

Congratulations! You must be so relieved! We're so happy for both of you.? :)

So . . . when is retirement?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom