Seward Johnson Sculptures

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camperAL

Greetings,

If any forum members are traveling through northern Indiana from now until September 28th of this year,  There is a free sculpture display by the artist Seward Johnson. Sculptures are located in the city of Warsaw, Indiana and are on the city sidewalks. Most are located on about 4 city blocks and are easy walking. There are two in Warsaw's city park located about a half mile away. I photographed a chart located on the court house lawn that shows the sculptures various locations on the streets. See last image. I also took a few photos of the sculptures to share with forum members. Sculptures are near downtown stores and restaurants. There are average size free parking spots but I doubt there would be room for a large RV to park. Make sure you don't park for over two hours as they patrol on a regular basis. There is a nearby Walmart that you could park and drive in about a mile and a half.

Warsaw is situated between three lakes and a nice place for a short stop. I would also recommend visiting downtown Winona Lake which is a little village with unique shops and fun things to look at. Winona is located about 5 miles from the center of Warsaw. If you need any help or suggestions on local things to do I'd be glad to suggest.

Attachments

• GardenWork.jpg
    GardenWork.jpg
    191.2 KB · Views: 25
  • cornFlakePeople.jpg
    cornFlakePeople.jpg
    169.4 KB · Views: 20
  • Monet.jpg
    Monet.jpg
    171.4 KB · Views: 17
  • MonetPainting.jpg
    MonetPainting.jpg