1975 Winnebago Chieftain needed for event! So Cal, July

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrVM

Hello,

I secure vehicles for their use in commercials, photo shoots, & other productions.

I am currently looking for a mid 70's Chieftain for a special event. This will be toward the end of July. It will sit in one spot as part of a display for a promotion for a movie. We will need it for 8 days.
Event is taking place in San Diego.

There is pay and the proper insurance in place.

If you have this RV and interested, please email photos and phone number to [email protected]

We want to lock this down VERY soon.

Feel free to call me anytime with any questions.

Thank you!,
Gabriel
Mr Vintage Machine
213-369-0281
www.MisterVintageMachine.com

That's quite a specialized request!  I hope someone here is able to help you located the RV you need.

Just as a point of conversation, what are some of the events/shows that you can provided vehicles for?

scottydl said:
That's quite a specialized request!  I hope someone here is able to help you located the RV you need.

Just as a point of conversation, what are some of the events/shows that you can provided vehicles for?

Hi John,

Thank you for that info! I'm going to check that link now.

scottydl said:

Thank you. I hope someone on this board can help, too!

I mainly supply vehicles for for commercials and photo shoots. Some of the jobs include shoots for Vogue, Vanity Fair, GQ and many more.
We have supplied vehicles for many commercials including Geico, Lays, Mt Dew, Chanel...

Check out my Facebook page to see our work.

I appreciate the replies here

If you don't need it running and in good condition, you might check junkyards or U Pick yards.

It probably needs to at least LOOK like it's in good shape on the outside, even if it's actually not on the inside... of course there are never any RV's that meet those requirements (sarcasm) ;)

Just be clear... Something very close to this.

Attachments

• i072662.jpg
    i072662.jpg
    38.5 KB · Views: 57
Drive around the day use parking lots in the state parks. There are a lot of full-time day campers in older RVs. You may see what you need and those guys would be glad for a few bucks.

Try contacting the WIT Club on Facebook or go to www.winnebagoind.com and click on WIT Club.  WIT Club is Winnebago Industries Travelers Owners Club.  Maybe they can help.  Dick nvrver

Back
Top Bottom