Wiper Blades 28"

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hammer1

After 3 orders placed at Advance Auto Parts & getting none that would fit our 2011 Winnebago Vista, the nice clerk there came up with the idea of replacing the rubber only, since the blade itself had no damage. She pulled the 28" Kleen-View PK28 blade & removed the rubber. It was a perfect fit. A bargain at $8.99 each. Kudos  to Advance Auto Parts & this nice young lady for going the extra length to satisfy a customer. If you have this 28" blade, this is a great way to replace it locally.

I almost ALWAYS buy just the inserts for my RV, car, etc. As you say, they are cheaper and I see no reason to throw away entire metal blades wasting not only my $$ but also the metal. At many auto parts places you have to ask for the inserts because they put only the full ...more expensive ...blade assembly out in the customer area. One time I was unable to find the right insert for my RV, but found "cut to length" inserts at an auto parts place.

Here's what I did.  Bought a set of Bosch 28" blades at Walmart. The opening for the hook was the right size, but the plastic clip was not.  So I removed the plastic clip from the origingal set and snapped it into the Bosch set.  It worked.  The Bosch set set is securely installed. the cost was less than $20. 

Back
Top Bottom