Minnesota domicile

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mud Puppy

Need some advice form MN people that fulltime. I have been fulltiming for several years, my home address has been at my daughters and she forwarded the mail or I had the post office forward it for 6 months. My daughter may be selling her home and does not want to do this anymore. I have to show I was in the state for 3 months I think to keep the residency and for my supplemental medical insurance, I can be out of the state up to 9 months and keep the insurance.  I could change to my other daughter's address for a while but would eventual have to find something else, that would mean changing license and registration and all that stuff two times. I would like to find a mail service that is more rural to keep my vehicle insurance cost down but having a hard time finding something.
Can you have your mailing address different than your physical address? I mean your renewal for vehicle and drivers license has to go to your physical address. My first daughter where things go now is in Pine City MN the other daughter is in Ramsey MN.
Can anyone from MN tell me what you have done? thanks for your help. Cathy

Back
Top Bottom