Blank Tank Flush Vacuum Breaker 2011 34Y

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

yoda2405

Has anyone had to replace the Black Tank Flush Vacuum Breaker on a recent Winnebago? On my 34Y it is behind the left side of the bathroom vanity behind the Black and Grey Tank Vents. I can barely feel it and can not see it. When I try to use the Flush it leaks all over the area.
Winnebago says it can be replaced through the drawer area of the vanity, but since I cannot even see it I do not know how I can replace it. It appears to be tie wrapped to some of the supporting wood behind it and then the vent line runs in front of it.
Almost seems like I will have to remove some of the woodwork for the vanity drawers to maybe increase access in the area.
Any Suggestions would be welcome,

David

Vacuum brakers on mine simply unscrew from the pipe they are on ...I've never had a need to replace one. I've not seen them until I removed them to check them.

In diagnosing the leak, I had just a trickle of water flowing to avoid flooding my basement area. I may have over pressured it in the past and caused the issue but it is definitely leaking with any water flowing.

Thanks for the reply,

David

Back
Top Bottom