Is anyone towing the 2007 Honda CRV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

weathdc

I am looking at purchaseing a new 2007 Honda CRV.  The litarature says it is flat towable, but I am having problems finding roadmaster brackets on the web.  Has anyone out there been able to get this vehicle towable yet ??? We hope to make a purchase early next week so any help would be appriciated.

Thank Danny

If the Honda literature says it's towable, then it should be towable.  You're lucky because I don't believe any other Honda gets the OK from Honda to tow, including the popular Odyssey.

It's quite possible base plates won't be available just yet for a 2007.  Your best approach is to call Roadmaster and Blue Ox direct.  If you happen to be near one or the other, and if they don't have a base plate designed yet, you can go to their factory, have a base plate custom made for free and that will become the design for your model year.

If you cannot get to their factory, hang on for a month or so until they can get a CRV into their shop to get the design.

I was told by Camping World that if the Vin # started that meant it was built in Japan and a bracket was available. If starts with a # no bracket yet available.

I was talking to one of the techs that install the base plates.  He was getting ready to work on y Dad's new 06 CRV, and was glad it was not an 07.  There is a kit he says, but it is a more difficult install.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom