2015 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park -Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Tom and Margi said:
You're welcome!  Since we've hung up our keys, we're only there in spirit every year with this wonderful, friendly group.

And you are so missed!

Betty Brewer said:
And you are so missed!

Thank you, it's so nice to remembered.  :)  Not only do we miss you old tried and true rally attendees, we also miss all the new attendees we didn't get a chance to know.  Looking forward, as always, to rally pictures this New Year's.

We arrive 12/24 - depart 1/03, site B-22.  Looking forward to it if the Good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise.  Hope these puddles/lakes around here go away by then.  ;)

Daisy & Fred

Kevin and Cyndi Means will be there from 12/30 through 1/2 (site B-26). Wish we could stay longer but still have a working wife. Looking forward to finally meeting everyone.

(Thanks for organizing this Ken. Let me know if you need any help with anything)

Kev

Kev,

Welcome to the group.
Organization is on the fly by committee of the whole!
best things about this rally are the people attending and the setting.

see you in December.

ken

I found my notes.  We're in B-23 and arrive 12/28.  Not sure how long we're staying, but we will be there for the NYE Party.  In fact since we have a new to us coach, we want to volunteer to be one of the open coaches for the Wandering NYE Party. . . .  See you all then, if not before.

THE-BigLarry said:
I found my notes.  We're in B-23 and arrive 12/28.  Not sure how long we're staying, but we will be there for the NYE Party.  In fact since we have a new to us coach, we want to volunteer to be one of the open coaches for the Wandering NYE Party. . . .  See you all then, if not before.

Larry,

Glad you two can come. We'll put you down as a host for NYE.

Hope you can make Moab in May October. We want to see the new coach!

Ken

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom