2015 New Years Rally at Catalina State Park -Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We've adjusted our arrival and departure dates, arrive 12/27 and depart on 1/3.

Vall & Mo,

It will be great to see both of you again! Really glad you could join us again.

ken

VallAndMo said:
Howdy folks,

At the last moment, we were able to snatch some vacation time here in Brazil for the holidays... and we're going! :)

Expect us to arrive on the 29th, we have just reserved campsite A-37, and will be departing on the 1st after the hike.

Really looking forward to meeting all of you!

Cheers,
--
  Vall & Mo.

Andrea and I will not be able to see everyone at CSP due to a change in family plans but we look forward to seeing you guys at Quartzite and DV.

Have a good time !

A&G

Gary and Andrea,

Very sorry you won't be able to join us, but family comes first.

ken

bajarat said:
Andrea and I will not be able to see everyone at CSP due to a change in family plans but we look forward to seeing you guys at Quartzite and DV.

Have a good time !

A&G

Once again the business wins out. Due to manpower constraints in the business Susan cannot get away from her duties as President/CFO. We are going to have to cancel our plans to celebrate the New Year at Catalina State Park :mad: :'(  .

It is very sad to have to cancel reservation after reservation because of the business, but the good news is that one of our favorite former employees came into the office looking for work, so Susan is going to interview her on Tuesday. If everything works out Susan will once again have the assistance in the office she desperately needs.

I am going to make reservations for next year...I have to keep hoping that Susan will be able to take more time off in the near future.

John,

Sorry to hear that you have to cancel, but I certainly understand. Been there done that - several times in the past.

Hope to see you at the Texas rally.

ken

I finally remembered to call Arizona and cancel my reservations, site B28 is open. I did schedule next year's event 12/27/2015-1/3/2016. I am not going to give up, I will attend some rallies!

Kevin Means said:
Bummer John - was looking forward to meeting you. I guess we'll catch ya next time.

Kev

I am truly disappointed, I made the reservations in January 2014, it was one of the trips I planned that I had really counted on. After my sons were raised and moved out, I've wanted to get out and do New Years camping. I've made reservations for next year at Catalina, I'm hopeful.

Rally Attendee List:

B-33 - Ken & Sheila,  12/26/14 - 1/3/15  ARRIVED
B-34 - Jeff and Sue,  12/28 - 01/02/15 ARRIVED
B-20 - Jerry & Ardra,  12/27 -1/3/15  ARRIVED
B-38 - Chet & Laurie,  12/26 -1/3/15 ARRIVED
B-32 - Ray & Liza,  12/26 - 1/3/15 ARRIVED
B-14 - Tom & Carolyn, 12/21 - 1/4/15 No Show
B-15 - Earl, 12/23 - 1/4/2015 No Show
B-35 - Terry & Betty, 12/27 - 1/3/15  ARRIVED
B-30 - Frank & Barb, 12/28 - 1/3/15  ARRIVED
B-26 - Kevin & Cyndi, 12/30 - 1/3/15
B-55 - Paul & Ann, 12/28 - 1/3/15  ARRIVED
B-23 - Larry & Loretta, 12/28 - 1/?/15  ARRIVED
B-25 - Len & Brenda, 12/27 - 1/3/15 ARRIVED
B-27 - Margaret & Henry, 12/27 - 1/3/14  ARRIVED
B-3 -  Richard and Linda, 12/27 - 1/3/15 ARRIVED
A-37  Vall & Mo, 12/29 - 1/1/15 ARRIVED
?-?? - Kim & Christi 12/28 - 1/?/15 ARRIVED
B-21 - Randy & Debbie  ARRIVED

Margaret and I are in Las Cruces,NM tonight after driving a little over 500 miles today. Sleet in El Paso.
Will see everyone tomorrow.

We had our first Happy Hour, but it had to be in our coach. Ray&Liza, Chet&Laurie, Randy&Debbie.
Tomorrow it will have to outside- not enough room inside with all the arrivals.

Happy Hour tomorrow, space B33, at 3PM

ken

Made it to Wickenburg.  Beautiful weather but on the chilly side.  Didn't hook up the water line because it's expected to be 32 degrees tonight.

ArdraF

We just got back from Chicago a couple of hours ago. Temp there today 53, PHX 54.

See you Sunday.

Jeff,

Right now Chicago is 20 degs warmer than Oro Valley - of course there is a time difference. Today's high here is supposed to be 54, Chicago 51.

Woke up with 44 degrees in the coach, don't even want to check the temp outside. Maybe I can get Margaret to disconnect the sewer hose.

Henry Wishard said:
Woke up with 44 degrees in the coach, don't even want to check the temp outside. Maybe I can get Margaret to disconnect the sewer hose.

If you talk her into that you get my vote for "Salesman of the Decade". . . . .

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom