A few new upgrades to the old TJ.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Water Dog said:
I have several kicking around now also. Every time my son wants help working on HIS Jeep, I wind up with more used parts... guess it's part of being a dad...! ;)

It's a great part of being a dad!

Great looking TJ Dennis.  I like the stance and overall appearance.  I'll bet it wheels pretty well too.  Nice build.

Mike.

zmotorsports said:
Great looking TJ Dennis.  I like the stance and overall appearance.  I'll bet it wheels pretty well too.  Nice build.

Mike.

Thanks Mike, I'm pretty happy with the way it wheels, but you know as well as I do, there's always that next challenge that you want to build to get over.

Man that is a beautiful rig.  Wish I has room for the same.  I love to ride the trails and am doing it with this right now.  I just don't have room for the jeep.

Attachments

• IMG_0214.JPG
    IMG_0214.JPG
    210.8 KB · Views: 27
  • RV & RZR.JPG
    RV & RZR.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 24
I've been wanting to clean up my switches, so I decided to try and make something out of aluminum sheet metal to fit the stock center bezel in my TJ. Finished it up and got it installed the other day, and I think it will be much more functional than what I had.

Attachments

• SP10.jpg
    SP10.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 22
  • SP11.jpg
    SP11.jpg
    65.2 KB · Views: 20
Great idea with the switches. I may steal your idea as I am adding a slew of switches in my current build and I've been wondering how and where to locate them.

Thanks guys. John if you need the plans I drew up, let me know. I've got a simple write up in a PDF file.

New tires and wheels finally came today. I ordered them about a month ago. I went back to 15" wheels and moved up to 35"x12.50 tires from the P-metric 33x12" that I had been running on 16" rims.

Attachments

• Tires 3.jpg
    Tires 3.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 14
  • Tires 4.jpg
    Tires 4.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member