First trip complete!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

F15equatro

Just finished up cleaning the new RV after our first trip from Florida to Iowa and back!  Overall we love the new RV and had a great time...ready to plan our next adventure.  Just over a week ago we bought a Winnebago Access 31 JP and wasted no time getting her on the road! 

Along the we we stopped at various campgrounds and parked in relatives and friends driveways.  When picking campgrounds we easily found ones with activities for the kids.  The most surprising parts were the nice people and after hours check in system. 

No trip would be complete without a flat tire, managed to hit something somewhere and when I stopped for gas I saw it was low.  Since there was no jack, we tested out our Good Sam roadside assistance.  Took about two hours to get back in the road, just grateful it didn't happen on the side of the road.

Having said that and being new to RVs and a vehicle with duals; how do you know you have a tire going down?  And I really didn't like waiting on someone, can someone recommend a jack?

Glad to hear things are going rather well!

I suggest you buy a TPMS (Tire Pressure Monitoring System). There are several excellent brands on the market and many of us here have them. I use one of the first such systems from Pressure Pro, but now there are equally good ones available from TST and other manufacturers.  I'm sure others will report their brand experience as well.

Back
Top Bottom