Yeah! Hats, polo shirts, and other clothing with the RV Forum Logo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
Tom made arrangements with a supplier for hats, shirts, and other clothing items embroidered with the RV Forum logo. Go to the General Discussion area of the forum (here) for more information and a link to the supplier. 

Now we'll have a better chance of spotting other RV Forum members in our travels.  I won't have to embarrass Eric by wandering from campsite to campsite asking people if they are RV forum members.  Just kidding...he loves it when I do that.  Thanks Tom!

Edit: Added link.

I will be giving them a call. Need to learn if they will ship to Canada.

Today I picked up my RV Forum logo shirt from the supplier. Chris and I agree that it's a winner. While there, I saw that he'd been working on orders from forum members, and couldn't resist snapping this picture of a logo hat that was ready to ship. Chris previously told me that the color logo would look good on a tan shirt, and this tan cap confirms it. Sorry if I spoiled someone's surprise  :-[

Attachments

• Logo_cap.jpg
    Logo_cap.jpg
    78.4 KB · Views: 22
[quote author=RoyM]I will be giving them a call. Need to learn if they will ship to Canada.[/quote]

I talked to the supplier about that today; I don't think there's an issue. He just completes the 'green customs label' at the post office with the contents and the value, and pays the postage.

I haven't ordered anything yet because there is soooo much to choose from.  I'm thinking I want a sweatshirt.  Although Eric and I joke about couples who dress like twins, I'll bet we end up ordering matching sweatshirts to go with the hat I'm guessing he will also order.  The supplier even has fleece blankets to throw over your knees while sitting by the campfire this fall. 

I talked with Steve at the suppliers and he said most items in their catalog can be ordered with the logo.  There are a few exceptions.  He said to feel free to call him.  (He's a sweetie!)

If you're wondering the alternate logo colors look, here's white/grey on a maroon shirt. The photographer was a little impatient, and didn't wait for me to open my eyes.

Attachments

• Shirt2-WG.jpg
    Shirt2-WG.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 29
Back
Top Bottom