American Airlines Vacation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

CDN_Taxman

Was on their website the last Friday and had a flight an hotel deal for $ 650.00.

After multiple attempts to purchase I did it another way and payed $ 120 more.

Called and complained and they told me they did not have to honour the $ 650 because the website pricing was wrong.

In 2014, during a Friday and they can't update their website for 24 hours???? Really???? In 1986 maybe but the internet then isn't what it is today.

In Canada, you can't advertise a price and then not honour it. Do similar laws exist in the US?

Not sure who to complain to next......AA Vacation insists there's nothing that they can do.

All I know, is my money speaks louder than my words. Never again will I fly AA unless this gets resolved.

Mike

Twitter is the place to rant. Much bigger exposure and fast results. Just my experience.

Going to be filing a formal complaint against American Airlines and AA Vacations.

Terrible response to my complaint and concern that I have paid too much for the same, and even lesser product.

So, is there a consumer protection organization in the US or a governing body of the US Airlines?

Mike :mad:

Back
Top Bottom