Wendy's Trip and not a good one

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeCoke

We had planned on starting our trip to Wendy's Moms on Thursday but Wendy fell out of the Motorhome while we were get ready to go. I ended up taking her to the ER where she got 5 staples in the back of her head. She is OK just a little sore. Did not get a pic of her after the fall with the puddle of Blood under her head, just some at the ER. The last pic is after I poured a gallon on water on the site.

Attachments

• IMG_2759.JPG
    IMG_2759.JPG
    120.5 KB · Views: 119
  • IMG_2763.JPG
    IMG_2763.JPG
    50 KB · Views: 132
  • IMG_2765.JPG
    IMG_2765.JPG
    50.3 KB · Views: 88
  • IMG_2766.JPG
    IMG_2766.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_2767.JPG
    IMG_2767.JPG
    53.2 KB · Views: 115
  • IMG_2775.JPG
    IMG_2775.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 103
Oh dear. We're truly sorry to hear this, and hope that Wendy will be OK.

Chris and Tom

Ouch, here's hoping for a rapid recovery.  Head injuries can be serious, she's lucky it wasn't worse.

God bless you, Wendy.  Here's hoping for a quick recovery and the resumption of your trip plans.  lou

I am sorry to hear of anyone's misforune. 

I do not think my wife would have been happy about me taking pictures of her under those circumstances.

Mike loves to share pictures of me in the ER. I think he was disappointed they didn't shave my head.

Hey, Tom, do staff members have health coverage ?

Tom S, I bet you do know what's good for head pain. Don't forget, I live in Colorado :)

Continue to heal fast, please, Wendy.  Do you yet have any idea when you might turn up on our side of the mountains in August?  We're looking forward to meeting you, Mike, Mama Dixie and Gordon.

Wendy, glad to see you haven't lost your sense of humor.

OUCH.. That could have been worse then my problems.. Glad Wendy's is ok, She is a good person (As are you of course, Good folks tend to flock together).

As Gary said.. Best wishes for a swift recovery

Also.... DO NOT REPEAT.

Well thank Mike  for keeping us VERY informed.  An  please try to stay out of the ER.  Glad your hair is fine! 
Tanks Care and  look for us in Redmond.  I hope you will be well enough to do the exercise classes.

Wendy, if you step out of a motorhome useing the "swandive" method, it HURTS. When you were younger you would have hit the ground rolling, got up, and with a sheepish grin, walked away looking around to see if anyone saw it.>>>Dan

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Savysoaker
Back
Top Bottom