EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Quartzsite '2015 signups coordinator  (Read 2199 times)

Bob Buchanan

• ---
    • RV Space Manager reservation SW <c>
Quartzsite '2015 signups coordinator
« on: August 02, 2014, 06:16:14 PM »
     Sadly for me -  I won't be doing the QZ '15 signups this year. If I recall, I began probably around 2000 or earlier and it became one of my most enjoyable activities here on the forum. For 2 of the last 4 years I've had to bail out for one reason or another requiring someone else to take over. Currently I continue to be overwhelmed on several fronts so my attendance in January will be once again questionable.

Most of the stuff I posted such as pictures, directions and such can be found here on the forum. Tom has done that for all the popular and annual rally locations - so just taking names and keeping other aware of who will be planning the trek to QZ would be the only major requirement.

Am not hanging up keys as yet - and will be attempting to be on the AZ desert with forum friends come January.  I "do" hope so . . .

Bob (fulltimer - Rocklin, CA residency)
Current Location
My Photo Album
Business Website

Ken & Sheila

• Forum Staff
  • ---
  • Smokey 3
Re: Quartzsite '2015 signups coordinator
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2014, 04:48:13 PM »
OK Bob.

Jeff will handle the sign-ups with me as the helper.
I think we'll do something similar to what I've done this year for Catalina with an ANNOUNCEMENT topic that has links to a SIGN-UP topic, Directions and Aerial photo.

Thanks for letting us know so we can arrange this soon. I hope everything is alright and the you will make it to the rally.

ken
Ken & Sheila
2009 Monaco Camelot 42 PDQ
2008 Jeep Liberty, 2006 Saturn Vue
Fur-ball kids: Ariel and Mia

Henry Wishard

• ---
  • Gone Crazy*** Be Back Soon
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 09:22:43 AM »
Jeff, you can sigh Margaret & Henry up. Arrive the16th and leave the 24th.
Henry & Margaret Wishard
12625 Lake Vista Dr
Willis, Texas 77318
2017 Tiffin Open Road

2012 Jeep Rubicon

Jeff

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2014, 08:54:51 PM »
Jeff, you can sigh Margaret & Henry up. Arrive the16th and leave the 24th.

Will do Henry.

Jeff

• Forum Staff
  • ---
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2014, 08:56:18 PM »
     Sadly for me -  I won't be doing the QZ '15 signups this year. If I recall, I began probably around 2000 or earlier and it became one of my most enjoyable activities here on the forum. For 2 of the last 4 years I've had to bail out for one reason or another requiring someone else to take over. Currently I continue to be overwhelmed on several fronts so my attendance in January will be once again questionable.

Most of the stuff I posted such as pictures, directions and such can be found here on the forum. Tom has done that for all the popular and annual rally locations - so just taking names and keeping other aware of who will be planning the trek to QZ would be the only major requirement.

Am not hanging up keys as yet - and will be attempting to be on the AZ desert with forum friends come January.  I "do" hope so . . .

Bob we still need to have breakfast at Taco Mio.

Hosted by Over The Network