Quartzsite '2015 signups coordinator

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bob Buchanan

Sadly for me -  I won't be doing the QZ '15 signups this year. If I recall, I began probably around 2000 or earlier and it became one of my most enjoyable activities here on the forum. For 2 of the last 4 years I've had to bail out for one reason or another requiring someone else to take over. Currently I continue to be overwhelmed on several fronts so my attendance in January will be once again questionable.

Most of the stuff I posted such as pictures, directions and such can be found here on the forum. Tom has done that for all the popular and annual rally locations - so just taking names and keeping other aware of who will be planning the trek to QZ would be the only major requirement.

Am not hanging up keys as yet - and will be attempting to be on the AZ desert with forum friends come January.  I "do" hope so . . .

OK Bob.

Jeff will handle the sign-ups with me as the helper.
I think we'll do something similar to what I've done this year for Catalina with an ANNOUNCEMENT topic that has links to a SIGN-UP topic, Directions and Aerial photo.

Thanks for letting us know so we can arrange this soon. I hope everything is alright and the you will make it to the rally.

ken

Bob Buchanan said:
    Sadly for me -  I won't be doing the QZ '15 signups this year. If I recall, I began probably around 2000 or earlier and it became one of my most enjoyable activities here on the forum. For 2 of the last 4 years I've had to bail out for one reason or another requiring someone else to take over. Currently I continue to be overwhelmed on several fronts so my attendance in January will be once again questionable.

Most of the stuff I posted such as pictures, directions and such can be found here on the forum. Tom has done that for all the popular and annual rally locations - so just taking names and keeping other aware of who will be planning the trek to QZ would be the only major requirement.

Am not hanging up keys as yet - and will be attempting to be on the AZ desert with forum friends come January.  I "do" hope so . . .

Bob we still need to have breakfast at Taco Mio.

Back
Top Bottom