Switching gears?!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
O

Oscar Mike

As I have reported many, many times I have been and would like to continue building my 2005 TJ. I have a dilemma that was recently posed to me. I am next in line in the family business to get a new car. The time line for the new vehicle purchase is about 6-8 months from now. I was told by my accountant (DW) that I can build the TJ or buy a new Rubicon, but I can't do both. With that decision on my plate, which is a no brainer for me, I don't think I will be continuing with my build at this time on the TJ. I will not be selling and/or getting rid of my TJ but it will sit on the back burner for now.  :'(

The cool thing is that I'll probably have a new Rubicon for Palo Duro in May 2015. Sadly Steve and I will be in a stock TJ at Moab this October. But if I hit that lottery (that I don't play) I'll get to do both. 

Oscar Mike said:
.. I am next in line in the family business to get a new car. ...
And I'm after you, right?  :D

The after-market world has moved to the JK so I'm not sure if I would continue to pour money into your TJ, but your choice.  For me, I'm not getting rid of my LJ anytime in the future.

I'm not getting rid of my TJ, but I'm not going to dump money into it right now either. I would rather get a 2014/15 JK Rubicon and see where I go with it.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom