RV Show At RV Hall of Fame 2015 models

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

camperAL

Greetings,

I went to this Show on Friday. Spent about 5 hours looking at various rigs from pop ups to the more serious rigs. I revisited the Thor Axis and continue to like it the best of any my wife and I have seen for our needs. I talked to a Thor Representative and was able to ask questions on the Axis.

Tickets cost $10 for both the show and RV Hall of Fame museum. In order to get into the show with the RV's on display you have to buy the ticket and then walk through the ground floor into the massive parking area with all the new RV's.

I did a quick look at the museum and they have an area that show how things are made these days. I also visited the vintage section of the museum seeing some of the nice old RV's that were used in the early 1900's to 1980's. Some didn't look too comfortable but back then, there weren't many places to stop in between cities and these offered a place to camp and sleep on route to your destination. I noticed that some were pretty dark inside with dark stained wood. One had a regular toilet and sink in it. That must have weighted them down.

See the newspaper link for information and an hours.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/news/business/rv-super-show-gets-rolling/article_a210e7a0-1ee3-11e4-a9d1-001a4bcf6878.html

Back
Top Bottom