Solitude 379FL

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2Rivers

Good day to all.
First post. If I do not show proper forum etiquette please forgive me in advance as I have never been in a forum before!

My wife and I are considering trading in our 2013 Premier 29RPT TT in on the 2015 Solitude 379FL.
We have looked at every fifth wheel on the market and finally have narrowed it down to two.

I have an issue with small spaces since I returned from Iraq living in a container for 14 months. The open space in
front living models versus RE or RL is no comparison. 

We have a 1 ton dully diesel with all the bells and whistles that will more than handle the weight.

Any information atone can offer  (pros and cons) on this unit would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Great choice.. I've got a 2014 369RL and am totally pleased with it. Grand Design is a great company with great customer service.  These units are made very well. This is my third 5th wheel and by far the best.  Check out the owners forum @ Grand Design owners forum

Welcome, your etiquette is fine so far and thank you for your service. As mentioned, owners groups can be helpful but you also will seldom hear any negatives from them since they are usually owned and governed by the parent company.

Glad you found a unit that fits your needs. A bit more trailer than I need so I am not going to be much help to you. Good luck with the search.

The Grand Design owners forum is not owned, run, or governed by the parent company BUT, is frequented by one of the owners, one of the general managers, and customer service quite often..

I stand by what I said. An owners group can be a great resource based on access to high level employees of said company but for example, you will not hear many negative things about a Jeep on the Jeep owners forum. This poster said he had never visited a forum before and his first reply says to go to a site with one sided information. Just thought he should know going in, that's all.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom