Warranty work on Fleetwood in UK

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

UK-RV

Just a quick bit of info from Fleetwood - not about registering, but about warranty work.

They have just emailed me to confirm that Travelworld (Wolverhampton) ARE authorised to perform Warranty work on all Fleetwood RVs - this is despite Fleetwood literature stating warranty coverage only applies in North America.

It doesnt help me, as we will be on 30,000+ miles when we get to the UK, but it may be of use to anyone contemplating a new purchase.

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post it.

Paul

Paul,

Thanks for posting that. Just for clarification, were they clear about the UK warranty work on RVs purchased in the U.S. rather than just ones purchased in the UK?

Sorry, I didn't know where else to post it.

No need for apology as we can always deal with it. As you see, I split this into its own topic to make it easier for folks to find it later.

Tom

I emailed and stated we were exporting from US into UK and specifically asked whether Travelworld were authorised to undertake warranty work by Fleetwood.

He emailed back to confirm they were.

Paul

Thanks for clarification Paul. That's good to know. But, if DVLA continues to hold their position, the number of folks requiring warranty work will diminish and go to zero within a year.

LOL

I very nearly put that in my post - it could be why Fleetwood are happy to honour warranty in the UK - given the fact that all Fleetwood models are "oversize" in the UK anyway.

At least if you manage to import then you are covered.

Paul

Back
Top Bottom