Non-fish images from a fishing trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tom

Administrator
Had a fun few hours fishing on the CA Delta this morning. I just happened to have my "bridge" camera along, and snapped a few pics.

Caught a few snaps of a local 'fisherman' waiting for a fish to come by. The peace was interrupted by a crop duster doing its thing over nearby fields.

Attachments

• CropDuster.jpg
    CropDuster.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 42
  • CropDuster2.jpg
    CropDuster2.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 38
  • Fisherman.jpg
    Fisherman.jpg
    142.3 KB · Views: 38
  • Fisherman2.jpg
    Fisherman2.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 40
[quote author=gwcowgill]Nice pictures, if you come over here you could have added a few crocs and a lot more birds.[/quote]

With 1200 miles of waterways, it's tough to drag myself away. There's more wildlife here than you could imagine.

It doesn't look like the drought affected the delta .

Nice shots of the cropduster.

It doesn't look like the drought affected the delta .

It affected sources big time. Here's a graphical summary of California reservoir levels. Also, if sources dried up, much of the Delta would be backfilled with salt water.

Nice shots of the cropduster.

Thanks. This was one of those rare occasions when I took my camera off auto and thought about what I was doing. Since the plane kept flying back and forth, I also had plenty of time, but on a larger screen I see things I could have done differently.

Tom said:
That had me scratching my head until I eventually figured it out  :-[

Oops -- sorry Tom. That 'duster is a Grumman Ag Cat. You got nice pix of it, and it looks well cared for, to the extent I can see in the pix.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
7mark7
Back
Top Bottom