EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products Custom Yacht Interiors

Author Topic: Fleetwood Avion??  (Read 3640 times)

PancakeBill

• ---
  • Bill & Jolene/USA 97 Southwind 35P
    • WorKamping in Yellowstone
Fleetwood Avion??
« on: April 18, 2005, 05:39:51 AM »
Hey folks...  what is the buzz on this unit?  I think I remember it as among the higher end Fleetwood 5'ers, but any esperience out there?  Local RV dealer has a 1993 35' with a living room slide.  INterior is immaculate, outside painted or decalled areas are faded a little bit.  They have it deeply discounted from their regular price, but not sure yet how that number equates to real world.  Thay ase asking 16+k. 

Even if it were perfectly riced etc, I don't know that I would make the jump right now.  Next year, possibly, but dang, what a temptation!

Bill & Jolene W & Koda

Old Faithful, Yellowstone Association Bookstore
1997 Southwind 35P
Toads: 1997 Honda Accord & 1986 Westfalia
FMCA F-401354
1995 OMI Dobro F-60
WA1RI

N Smock

• ---
Re: Fleetwood Avion??
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2005, 06:10:04 AM »
Bill

Now that you got that big PSD your just looking for something to pull? I'm sure that you will find a 5er will give you a lot more room than you currently have. If you are thinking of one watch the pin weights relative to the truck max. That was how I shopped for on a) layout we liked b) satisfactory pin weights that were within n the limits of the truck. Play with the attached spreadsheet for a little help in figguring what the truck can handle.

Nelson

PancakeBill

• ---
  • Bill & Jolene/USA 97 Southwind 35P
    • WorKamping in Yellowstone
Re: Fleetwood Avion??
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2005, 07:58:20 PM »
Thanks, good spreadsheet.  Have to look over the numbers for the AAvon again, I was confusing some of the specs on the truck.  You brought me back in line.

Bill & Jolene W & Koda

Old Faithful, Yellowstone Association Bookstore
1997 Southwind 35P
Toads: 1997 Honda Accord & 1986 Westfalia
FMCA F-401354
1995 OMI Dobro F-60
WA1RI

Hosted by Over The Network