Fleetwood Avion??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

PancakeBill

Hey folks...  what is the buzz on this unit?  I think I remember it as among the higher end Fleetwood 5'ers, but any esperience out there?  Local RV dealer has a 1993 35' with a living room slide.  INterior is immaculate, outside painted or decalled areas are faded a little bit.  They have it deeply discounted from their regular price, but not sure yet how that number equates to real world.  Thay ase asking 16+k. 

Even if it were perfectly riced etc, I don't know that I would make the jump right now.  Next year, possibly, but dang, what a temptation!

Bill

Now that you got that big PSD your just looking for something to pull? I'm sure that you will find a 5er will give you a lot more room than you currently have. If you are thinking of one watch the pin weights relative to the truck max. That was how I shopped for on a) layout we liked b) satisfactory pin weights that were within n the limits of the truck. Play with the attached spreadsheet for a little help in figguring what the truck can handle.

Nelson

Attachments

• Trailer analysis bruce.zip
    3.5 KB · Views: 30
Thanks, good spreadsheet.  Have to look over the numbers for the AAvon again, I was confusing some of the specs on the truck.  You brought me back in line.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
David W.
Back
Top Bottom