Fog Lights

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

69bbc

Can anyone recommend an aftermarket 4in. light assembly that I can mount into the existing pockets . Looked at several on ebay / amazon and they all seem to be a bit large. thanks  Larry

I too am looking for fog lamps. I have a 2007 Monaco Camelot that I would like to replace one of the fog lamps as the reflective shield is missing on one of them. If anybody out there knows where I might be able to purchase one please let me know. I've looked just about everywhere, including RV Future Sales but I have not had any luck.

Thanks,

Ultra

ultra said:
I too am looking for fog lamps. I have a 2007 Monaco Camelot that I would like to replace one of the fog lamps as the reflective shield is missing on one of them. If anybody out there knows where I might be able to purchase one please let me know. I've looked just about everywhere, including RV Future Sales but I have not had any luck.

Thanks,

Ultra

Contact Monaco Parts (now part of ARG)

Call 877-466-6226

ken

And if Monaco doesn't have them, check with Northwest RV Supply in Eugene, Oregon.  They bought a huge inventory of Monaco parts during bankruptcy.

ArdraF

Thank you Ken! I was able to order a new fog lamp from Monaco Parts (ARG). Thank you very much for the lead.

Sincerely,

ultra - Jim
2007 Monaco Camelot

ultra said:

Thanks,

Ultra

Run the numbers from the lense on google and see what pops up. I did that with the head lights and found they were from BMW.
Bill

Was hoping someone had something similar for mine. Ford headlights so thought their fog lights would be available. Has anybody installed aftermarket lights in their Georgetown. .

Back
Top Bottom