Western Loop Adventure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The following day, we went to Taos. We stayed at Taos Monte Bello RV Park. Great spot. A little out of the way which is why I chose it. Nice cool breezes this time of year. I could get used to that.

We had an extra day before the Wool Festival so we visited the Gorge over the Rio Grande. Then we went to the Earthship site to see what that was about. A sustainable home style. Interesting but not for us! 8). Then we headed for the Taos Pueblo. It was closed. No reason given. We had to turn around and go out.We wandered around Taos and ended up having a beer (or 2) and cheese plate at the Taos Inn. Neat little hotel with a patio bar.

Next morning we headed to the Wool Festival. Oh well, Mary Anne was disappointed in its size and prices. It was half the size of the Fiber Festival at Allegan , MI. 20 miles from our house. We headed to the Taos Pueblo hoping that it was open today. It WAS. Great spot to visit. It was the best spot in Taos. Afterwards we went to the Margarita grill to breath fire from the Southwestern food and, of course, have a couple of beers. 8). We planned to leave Taos the following morning. It didn't happen. I had an abscessed tooth to deal with. But that is another story for tomorrow night.

Back
Top Bottom