A Minnesota Mini Rally

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MN Blue Skies

Site Team
On Sunday August 17 a few RV forum members got together for brunch at Rockwood Grill in Otsego, MN which is just a few miles NW of the Twin Cities.  The group included (from top right and going clockwise) Bill, Renee, Eric, Max, Jane, and Joe.  We enjoyed an excellent 50 foot buffet and of course great conversation. Hopefully attached are the requisite mini rally photos.  (I've had trouble downsizing the images.)

Attachments

• A-Minnesota-Mini-Rally-August-2014.jpg
    A-Minnesota-Mini-Rally-August-2014.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 53
  • Dessert-First.jpg
    Dessert-First.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 38
  • Prime-Rib.jpg
    Prime-Rib.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 38
I love RVForum photos where I do not recognize anyone.  It makes me realize there are lots of new friends out there just waiting for a mini rally.  Thank  for sharing.

Betty Brewer said:
I love RVForum photos where I do not recognize anyone.  It makes me realize there are lots of new friends out there just waiting for a mini rally.  Thank  for sharing.
Eric and I are new to RVing and this was our second mini rally. I can't begin to tell you how much we enjoyed both of them.  Eric and I are always open to meeting new RV friends.  Until Eric retires and I graduate from college next May, we will probably hang out close to Minnesota.  So if anyone is interested in a mini rally near Minnesota, please let us know.

Back
Top Bottom