Replacing TV in a Tiffin

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bunce

I have a 2014 Tiffin Allegro 31SA and I'm trying to replace the TV in the living room above the fireplace. There is an access panel directly above the fireplace where the power cable is plugged in. I want to replace the power cable since it seems to have been pinched during assembly and is no longer functional.

Does anyone know how to remove that access panel? There are no handles or visible screws, it seems to just snap in. Not really sure.

bunce said:
I have a 2014 Tiffin Allegro 31SA and I'm trying to replace the TV in the living room above the fireplace. There is an access panel directly above the fireplace where the power cable is plugged in. I want to replace the power cable since it seems to have been pinched during assembly and is no longer functional.

Does anyone know how to remove that access panel? There are no handles or visible screws, it seems to just snap in. Not really sure.

Hi Bruce. We are looking at the Allegro 31SA and I have a few questions.
How do you like it?
How many Batteries do you end up with when you get the Residential Refrigerator?
Where do they put the extra Batteries? and 12v or 6v?
What Brand and size are the Batteries?
What size Inverter do you get and what does it power?
And last do you camp with out power and if so how much do you run the Genny to keep Batteries charges with the Residential Refrigerator?
Thanks
Mike

I have a 2003 Allegro Bus.  You can call Tiffin directly and get help with how to remove that access panel.  Have your VIN number ready and they will get the information for you.  They are really good with helping out.

Here are the contact numbers:  Parts and Service is what you need.  However, since your motor home is fairly new, I would think it would still be under warranty and the dealer should be making that repair.

Phone:
(256) 356-8661
Fax:
(256) 356-8219 (link is external)
Parts & Service:
(256) 356-0261

Marsha~

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member