Pleasure Way TV issue

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vanderplaats

Hi,  I'm new to the forum.  Just bought a 2005 Pleasure Way Lexor.  I've changed the TV to a 19 inch LED.  All is fine except it won't turn on the amplifier.  It seems the LED TV doesn't draw enough current to activate the switch (which is why I put in the LED in the first place!).  The original seems to use a current activated 12v switch.  It's a little black unit about 1.5 X 2 inch with a red led.  Unfortunately, the label on the back is not readable so I can't figure out the make/model of the unit.  PW support is useless so I'm hoping someone here can help.  I need to know exactly what it's called and if possible the make/model.  If anyone has done this and knows a switch that will operate on the lower current of the LED that would be most helpful.

I just sold a Winnebago Minnie and was able to get all wiring diagrams, parts lists, etc. on the web.  It's frustrating that Pleasure Way seems much more interested in sending me to one of their distributors to do what I can do just fine by myself.

Gary

Back
Top Bottom