Bounder dining conversion question....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bill and Debbie

Our 34J Bounder has 3 bed areas. As we don't need them all, we would like to remove the bench type seats which currently make up the main eating area and replace them with a couple of dining chairs. Is this type of "remodel" pretty common and are there any solid recommendations as how best to proceed?

Would appreciate hearing from anyone who has done this type of conversion. Thanks.

I tore out the back bed in my rig to expand the bathroom. I did it myself and I think lots of people remodel in such ways to make their space work better for them. Just have to figure out the flooring, will you need to patch or replace the whole area? Some of my things were bolted through the entire floor and I had to crawl under and undo bolts. I also encountered lots of snaked wires so check that some aren't hidden under there. Take a good hard look at what it will really entail and then go for it. I am posting up pics of my remodel today. I know it isn't everyone's cup of tea but me and DH love it and can't wait to hit the road!

The booth can be dismantled. Remove the cushions. The backs of the booth have paneling and you have to pry that piece off to see the screws that hold the backs to the walls. All you will have to cover up are some screw holes. The bases are anchored with many screws, also

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
urnwholesaler
Back
Top Bottom