2015 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
This Topic is for posting about the the 2015 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally 1/16/2015 through 1/25/2015.

For information about the rally please see this TOPIC at the top of this section.

Please let us know your arrival and departure dates and your state of domicile  if you think you may make the rally. This is not a reservation, we have 10,000 acres to park!

This will also be our thread for any other comments or questions you have about the QZ rally.

I have plans to be at Quartzsite, AZ from January 17-21, 2015. 

We'll be there Jan 20'th through the 25'th and staying at Park Place.  (DW doesn't want to boondock)

We're spending a couple of days in Boron because we have an Edwards Air Base tour scheduled, then on to a place on the Colorado River for 3 days, then to QZ, then to Laughlin or Vegas for a few days, and then to Paso Robles or Morro Bay until we get homesick.

I don't do the planning, I just drive it when & where she tell me to.

We'll be there from the 18th to the 22nd. Our domicile is Texas.

8Muddypaws said:
We'll be there Jan 20'th through the 25'th and staying at Park Place.  (DW doesn't want to boondock)

We're spending a couple of days in Boron because we have an Edwards Air Base tour scheduled, then on to a place on the Colorado River for 3 days, then to QZ, then to Laughlin or Vegas for a few days, and then to Paso Robles or Morro Bay until we get homesick.

I don't do the planning, I just drive it when & where she tell me to.

Be sure to make it down for happy hour or the Potluck.

We'll be there. What are the actual dates of the rally ?

Ok, I see on the other thread, Jan 16-25. We'll be there Jan 16-25.

Mike, Wendy, and Gordon - Oregon/Colorado

The FitzGeralds will be in Quartzsite Jan. 16-25 from Nevada.  Wonder what the weather will be like this year?!?

ArdraF

I believe the list is current to here.

Ardra who knows but we would be glad to put you in charge of the weather that week. :)

Ardra who knows but we would be glad to put you in charge of the weather that week

LOL!  Jeff, I have a lot of power but not THAT much!!

ArdraF

I promised near-perfect weather last year and delivered (ok, so it was Mother Nature, not me) so I think someone else should take on the weather this year. Who has had near-perfect weather throughout their travels the last year? Len and Brenda need not apply for the job, they're already getting snowed on.

It has rained wherever we went this summer so it won't be me.  ::)

We've had a very warm, non-rainy, summer in Sutherlin.  We won't be at Quartzsite, but I'll send good weather vibes your way!

Margi

We have just penciled it in on our trip schedule for 2015. Hard to believe it's almost 2015.

Anyhow when the time gets closer we will know for sure.  We won't be boondocking but want to meet all you people and will go to the potluck, etc.

We are from Clovis , California.

We'll be in and around Q from Jan. 12-26th. from CA and we will stop by to say Hi to all the folks we met last year( we will have our name tags/badges) :)
Dwight and Burnetta

Arch and Invogue:

Hope to see you in January.

Jeannine you are down.

Larry & Loretta Dodd (THE Big Larry) will be at Quartzite. 

We're considering a space in town as we also prefer not to boondock, but that is TBD.

We will be around for the party. . . . ..

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom