2015 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If you enjoy having a campfire, please bring some firewood. If no one has moved it, we have a great fire ring where Happy Hour, evening campfires, our potluck, and round the clock visiting take place.

Jeff
  Please put Gary and Darlene Beckers from MN on the list. Will be there 1-15.
    Thanks

Thanks for the tip on firewood.....Hadn't thought about that....

WildBill

Last year several of us bought a bundle of firewood from a local supplier to donate to our fire ring.

Gary and Maria have arrived.  We have a box of wood scraps that will keep the flame going for maybe a couple of hours.  Beside us, I see another 6 rigs.  Weather is sunny and pleasant.  A bit nicer than the high desert of Joshua Tree where we spent the last two nights.

Sorry I haven't been responding but have been under the weather for a few days but am up and about again.

Good prices on firewood were out on the west side of town somewhere?.

Gary and Darlene you are down.

Is the tent up?

Mike and Wendy are running late. Probably won't be there until Monday. Keep the campfires burning.

I didn't see my last post  i posted on the board  but me and my husband John will be Joining on Saturday or Sunday. Looking forward to meeting everyone.  Hope to stay for 3-4 days but going to the Bluegrass  Festival  in Blythe first.

John n Jonah voigtsberger

Good morning all you Quartzsiteites and Quartzsitesite wannabees.  It was 39? this AM.  According to the weather guy, it felt like 36?.  According to my non-heated motorhome, it felt like minus 10?.  Actually it was a comfy 45?.  Comfy if you have lots of blankets.  Hope you're all having a great morning.  For those of you yet to arrive.  Bring warmth.  Sky's are clear with a few wispy clouds.  A beautiful day in the desert. 

Gary,

I just knocked on your door but probably not loud enough to hear over your generator.  I got both furnaces running and plenty of stuff to make breakfast with if you and Maria are interested in eating.

Thanks to Bill, aka (Huey Pilot), our tour guide and gracious host, we enjoyed a most delightful and adventurous afternoon with another Bill and Robbin aka Robbinsbill, and visited some of Quartzsites nearby historic areas.  Maria, our photographer, provided a few candids.  As soon as I can remember how to down size the files, I'll add a few pix. 

I am trying to update the list so let me know who is there, Meyers, HueyPilot, Beckers, Gallagers?, Garyb?, Garlows, Brenda and Len Nugent.

You will find the list of attendees here updated to show arrivals each evening as I get word. Thanks John for confirming today's.

As Wendy has said we will be arriving late hopefully sometime Monday.
I hate it when you have to sit and wait for parts and some Mail and packages to arrive.
Stuck in Cathedral City. I mail does not arrive on Monday I will leave a forwarding address and the head to Q.
One good thing is gas has has dropped to $1.99.

Back
Top Bottom