2015 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you to all fellow members for making our first Q forum rally a memorable one. We look forward to seeing many again soon in Palo Duro.

The appeal to us has always been the great people we meet at the QZ Rally against a backdrop of desert magic.

I will post a copy of the group photo here later tonight and arrange a download link for those who would like a higher resolution copy.

A big thanks to Jeff Cousins for 'hosting' the rally in Quartzsite this year.  Wendy typically
does the honors but between the new coach and Mike's abuse of his drill they did not arrive
until Wednesday or so. 

Also thanks once again to Ray Down who volunteers routinely to do the group photo.  Ray has
a remote to fire his Nikon and it works quite well.  However we don't get to laugh at him as he
tries to run to get in the photo and beat the 10 second timer.

Thanks to all the first timers who showed up this year.  Always good to make new friends and to
renew/refurbish the old relationships.  We had a ball..

Attachments

• _D1_1232.JPG
    _D1_1232.JPG
    203.7 KB · Views: 60
Wow, it looks like ya'll had a great turnout this year.  Wish I could read the name tags in the picture.

I'd also like to thank Jeff for handling things while I was off spending money. Careful Jeff, the job could be passed to you permanently?.

I think that's the best group picture ever. Everyone looks great !

It was fun and sad watching the rigs drift away this morning. Hope you all have wonderful adventures.

The Lassens pulled out this morning and about 40 minutes later were traveling in rain on I10 ....we are DIRTY---really DIRTY...  The car is worse.  We are now at Emerald Desert and have an appointment for coach washing on Wednesday.  Wendy, we still didn't get a tour of your new motorhome....but will next time. 

Thanks to all who came....many new ones and lots of good friends we've known over the years past.

Marsha and Tim

If someone has a website that would allow uploading a 1.3 meg copy our group photo and would be willing to create a link to it here please PM me and i will email you a copy.

Jeff said:
Here is another attempt at the group photo.

2015 RV Forum Group Photo

If someone has a website that would allow uploading a 1.3 meg copy of this hotro and would be willing to create a link to it here please PM me and i will email you a copy.

Got "photo not available" message.

Send it to me and I'll put on Google Drive and post the shared link here.

Here's a follow-up to our misadventure on the Dripping Springs trail.  The Jeep is back to normal.  The tire had no damage at all.  It went flat because it came loose from the rim when it changed position during the car being pulled back from the berm.  We do have a brand new rim because the old one got cracked when a rock got lodged "somewhere".  The dealer also checked the undercarriage just to make sure there was no damage there and it's just fine..  Jerry's off getting gas and a good wash before the next phase.  He also washed the spare tire and cleaned out the back storage area, as well as reorganized the whole mess after everything was thrown around.  Thanks again, guys.  You're one fine group of friends!

ArdraF

Thanks Jeff. The full size image is attached to this message. Alternatively, the  download link for the image is here.

Attachments

• QZ_2015_group.JPG
    QZ_2015_group.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 93
Cyndi Jo and I want to thank everyone for all your hospitality. It was great meeting those of you that were there during our short three day stay. Sure wish we could have stayed longer and been in the group pic but CJ had to get back to work. Hopefully, we'll get to meet the rest of you somewhere down the road. By the way, grandaughter Jo Jo keeps asking when we're going back. Safe travels.

Kev

Karen & I had a great time with a great group of people. Looking forward to the next time our paths cross.

Happy travels,

Mike & Karen

Three more jeep pictures from a different angle.

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    111.5 KB · Views: 66
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    106.9 KB · Views: 61
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    105 KB · Views: 64
Back
Top Bottom