2015 RV Forum Quartzsite Rally - Reply Thread

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Oscar Mike said:
I have plans to be at Quartzsite, AZ from January 17-21, 2015.

We have reservations at Park Place. My little Class C prefers full hook ups, and a gravel site in town for me is preferable.

Well, we will be in Yellowstne then, but planning on being in the area most of Nov and little of Dec.  Anyone coming into the area sooner?

Larry

After the Winnie boondocking in the Eagle will seem like full hookups. ;)

Dan and Jeannine

I put AZ down as your state because of where you gave been spending the winter. Would you prefer something back east?

Couldn't miss Quartzsite, so we'll be there.  Not exactly sure of the dates yet but we'll be there sometime between January 12th and 17th.  We'll probably leave on the 25th or 26th.  Can hardly wait.
Ray and Liza

Talked the DW into going to the rally, however, she only wants to spend a coupe of days. Says since were paying monthly rent in Casa Grande, Az. she does want to spend a bunch of time somewhere else. 

So I think/planning to arrive on the 16th and stay the weekend.  Hopefully, she'll want to stay longer...

Looking forward to meeting up with .

WildBill

Bill and Nerita Streacker
Leaving the northwest Ohio winter weather and becoming snowbirds....

Bill

Many of us have permanent sites in AZ and spend the week in QZ. Maybe we can help convince Nerita being a little nuts and living in the desert can be loads of fun!

See you in January.

Kevin, Cyndi and our youngest daugter Andi, will be there from the 16th through the 19th. Our older daughter, Erin, along with her husband and our 3 year old grandaughter will, hopefully, be there too. They have a tent so they'll be using our "facilities" (unless it's OK that they use yours Jeff :)) )

Kev

Donna and I have been sitting in the sidelines trying to hatch a plan to get west again this year.  It now looks like we will get to Quartzsite for a couple of days, but without the coach.  If things work out as planned, we have reservations at a motel in Blythe, but we should be able to get to visit at happy hour on Friday January 24 and pot luck on Saturday the 25th.  Plus depending on what Friday or Saturday activities end up being, we will try to join in.  But we won't be taking our rent a car up the trail so no one will need to help change a blow out.
    One of the things that made our decision easier is that everyone says that it rarely rains during the Q Rally, we'd never know that from personal experiences.  So, if it rains again, or if there is another micro-burst, we won't be happy campers, although we won't have the coach to enjoy the rocking and tearing of awnings, nor is it likely we'll head up to lunch overlooking the London Bridge.
    It will be nice to see lots of you all again, or meet some for the first time, so Jeff since we're not staying with the group, it is up to you if you add us to the attendees.

Ed & Donna

Ed, don't forget that there's a one hour time difference between Blythe and Quartzsite.  California is an hour earlier.  You wouldn't be the first one to be late for happy hour!

ArdraF

Thank's Ardra, I may have figured it out by the time I get there, but maybe not, I certainly didn't remember the time difference.  It used to cause all kinds of confusion the year we wintered in Yuma.

Ed

ArdraF said:
Ed, don't forget that there's a one hour time difference between Blythe and Quartzsite.  California is an hour earlier.  You wouldn't be the first one to be late for happy hour!

ArdraF
Or one hour early for a tee time.  :)

Paul

Kev

Sounds like fun. Here's wishing warm temps for the tenters. You might be a little crowded if it gets down into the low 30s. ;D

Back
Top Bottom