Remodel bathroom and bedroom

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angelbunnie13182

Here are some pictures of what the color was before in our master bathroom, then what I changed it to. Sorry for the panoramic pics. I was trying my best to get a shot of the whole room so you could get a better idea of what I did. I went with burnt orange for the walls and a dark dark brown for the doors and cabinets. I did my bedroom in lighter colors as you can see in the second post.

Attachments

• masterbathupdate1.jpg
    masterbathupdate1.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 146
  • masterbathupdate2.jpg
    masterbathupdate2.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 107
  • masterbathupdate3.jpg
    masterbathupdate3.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 146
  • ColorSchemeMasterBathBefore.jpg
    ColorSchemeMasterBathBefore.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 124
Angelbunnie13182 said:
Here are some pictures of what the color was before in our master bathroom, then what I changed it to. Sorry for the panoramic pics. I was trying my best to get a shot of the whole room so you could get a better idea of what I did. I went with orange for the walls and a dark dark brown for the doors and cabinets. I did my bedroom in lighter colors as you can see in the second post.

Here is what the master bedroom looked like before and afterwards. Thought both the rooms turned out pretty good! We were so ready to be done we decided not to do the closet because we could just close the doors if we didn't want to show it. And its kinda hard to see but the walls are not white but a darker beige. And I used a country white for the trim and dresser.

We also had a few of our own modifications in there such as the headboard (bought at Walmart) and the curtains that came with the RV I removed and added beige ones.

And of course you can see my obsession with turquoise and owls. lol

Attachments

• beforebedroompix.jpg
    beforebedroompix.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 113
  • finallydonepainting.jpg
    finallydonepainting.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 122

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members