Question for Falcon RV owners

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

4gottenway

I just bought an '85 Falcon Class-B? on a Dodge chassis. There are two switches mounted on the side of the counter,below the sink. One operates the water pump but the other one doesn't energize anything (that works anyway).

Anyone know what it's for?

Thanks!

You didn't say if this was in the kitchen or the bathroom. Could it be a light switch and the bulb or tube has gone in the light? If in the kitchen, could it be a fan over the range, or an exhaust fan?

Sorry: It's by the kitchen sink, right to the left as you enter by the side doors and immediately to the right of the fire extinguisher. The 8 individual interior lights have their own switches and they all work. It does not have a range hood/fan. There is an exhaust fan in the bathroom that is working (with it's own switch).....

Is that a regular switch or a rocker type?  Could it be for a water heater possibly?  HArd to tell with not being a B owner  Hope some of the B owners will jump in here and assist.  Good Luck

It is a rocker switch identical to the water pump switch.? It does have a water heater (which I haven't checked out yet) but I thought it operated on LP.? Do the gas water heaters have a separate pump??

P.S. I have moved the question to the Conversion Van/Class-B forum. I just jumped on the MH forum right away. But may be former owners can help....

Thanks!

Please don't post the same message multiple times on different message boards. You've been receiving some responses here, so just leave it here. If you really want it posted on another message board, we'll gladly move the discussion. Thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
freetoroam
Back
Top Bottom